London Bridge meet up?

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Gang,

It's been a while since we did this and after my unplanned prolonged absence from the club I've missed you lot.

Anyone up for a swift one at the Barrow Boy and Banker after work at the end of Feb (post half term hols)?

How does 28th Feb look for you!?

Or first week of March?

Looking forward to catching up on the goss and banter!!!

Work is still a major drain and I'm not sure I'll get the chance to go, but I sincerely hope I can.

I'll keep a watching brief on this :)

Nothing got agreed so it fell by the wayside... Still up for it assuming another gets organised.

Guys, sincere apologies and one for some Hari-Kari to stay with the Japanese theme.

Blooming personal + work life got in the way again and I simply forgot to post some dates up.

So, let's try again ... now that the days are getting longer how about 27th or 28th March?

Guys, sincere apologies and one for some Hari-Kari to stay with the Japanese theme.

Blooming personal + work life got in the way again and I simply forgot to post some dates up.

So, let's try again ... now that the days are getting longer how about 27th or 28th March?

We'll have to nudge you harder next time!

I think i'm overseas for a meeting so will have to make the following one.

No can do I'm afraid, have to hit the ground running with work now, seeing as the weather has warmed nicely.

OK guys, has to be 28th due to home commitments - will that work for anyone?

Back