Le Mans 24Hrs 2009

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, it's bloody early but I want to carry on with a roll.....;)

Anyone interested - just sign up here, ask your questions but imagine a camp full of great company Zedders....and Zeddists - a w/e just for car fans, both on and off the track - great surrounding countryside roads, châteaux, wine tasting.

Of course, you can't do all that in a w/e, especially since there is some on-track entertainment...and I don't mean the usual F1 parade - these cars drive a complete FI season flat-out in one day and spend 8 hrs qualifying in the day and night-time during the week !

The campsite (just £40 ish for a car and tent) is open from the Monday before 'til the Monday after...although you may get nabbed for a tenner if you stay over Sunday night !

Sounds reasonable ? So is the entry price - £42 ish from Wednesday 'til Sunday, paddocks access on the Friday all day included !

This is the worlds' greatest race and is just 1 1/2 - 2 hrs drive from the nearest Channel ports !

I'm sure that Suzy could propose you a great place to stay for the preceeding weekend........:) with a swimming pool, well-stocked cellar, great music and tasty bar-food !

Don't say you weren't warned - save up now, think up your best excuses for your wives......or bring 'em as Le Mans has some great shops !

as soon as I get next years term dates I'll let you know what we are up to - really hope we can make it next year - If not my course finishs in March 2010 so we will be at the Classic that year!

You see, Status doesn't let many pennies drop - no yellow lines outside his house either...........:D

Sean, I'm hoping to be along with my two lads. Trouble is I don't have a 3 seater Nissan only Golf.

Sean, I'm hoping to be along with my two lads. Trouble is I don't have a 3 seater Nissan only Golf.

Only Skiddy lacks the class to come in a Z :rolleyes:! But I understand that you don't want to be shown up again.........!

Seriously, you'd all be welcome - we'll be camping in Camping Expo !

Yes it is next year (read the title) and every year (in June) : the other one is every two years in July - 2010,2012,2014.

Ok darlin' ?

I'll be there. Just find the Buttmonkeys crowd (43 names down so far!) by the Porsche Curves and ask for Minty :)

Back