just one Z

Nine,anyone know the name of the boat as we dive a wreck out in Egypt that went down loaded with Japanese cars on it,might be the one,that's where Pmac gets all his bits

It's hidden behind another zed,it's defo there baldy ,now cumon you have both eyes and you can't spot it

If it's hidden - you're just imagining its' presence.....sniffin' half-empty hairspray cans again.....

Nine,anyone know the name of the boat as we dive a wreck out in Egypt that went down loaded with Japanese cars on it,might be the one,that's where Pmac gets all his bits

It was the McThistlegorm ..............hahahaha, ok Ill get my coat

It's hidden behind another Datsun,it was the Mccarnatic as that's really old and just a short distance from the Mc thistlegorm

I can see one, maybe two - where are you all seeing 7,8,9?
A bit like the queue to get on the Ark
All lined up 2 by 2

specsavers2.jpg

Yep, that's why I marked it "9?". Agree on the screen angle. There's definitely 8 in the shot though as marked.

Looking at the photo again, I reckon the estate car behind #5 is a 510 Wagon, and the car I marked tentatively as Z #9 is another 510 Wagon (comparing the screen angles). So definitely 8 Zs. Probably all bound for the US given car #1 being LHD and having rear marker lights and bumper overriders.

It's all very nice and organized isn't it? Typically Japanese!

Stacked in rows of two waiting for drive up the ramp :eek:

well at least we know that all the us cars had there clutches bedded in nicely after the pull up the ramp :)

Stacked in rows of two waiting for drive up the ramp :eek:

well at least we know that all the us cars had there clutches bedded in nicely after the pull up the ramp :)

That's one hell of a ramp :eek:. Is that a bloke on a bike cycling up :devil:. By the shadows reckon No 9 is probably a Z. Reckon that ship must take the ticket for the biggest Datsun ever!!

Back