Jae Peterborough

Arkwright

Inactive
JAE. 21,22,23 JULY 07
EAST OF ENGLAND SHOWGROUND
PETERBOROUGH.
WE ARE SHARING A PITCH WITH 300ZX.CO.UK CLOSE TO THE CENTRAL ARENA AND FOOD AREA. THIS IS A VERY GOOD PITCH ALMOST IN THE CENTRE OF THE SHOW AREA SO LETS HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT AND SHOW THEM SOME PROPER Z CARS THIS YEAR.

Arkwright

Inactive
2007plan.jpg

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Might go to this event now that Billing's off.
How many cars will the pitch take?....I know that not many Z Club members turned up last year!

QuickshiftZ

Well-Known Forum User
Hi count me in! Been to JAE for 5 years running but never with a Zed. Should be a good one. Anybody got any info on weather for the event?

Nidge74

New Forum User
I'll be there with

www.zxoc.co.uk

I may pop over, esp if theres a BBQ and beer.

And Mr Sulley, if there's cheap dog food, you will defo see my missus, so better bring some stocks. lol

Reddel 300

Well-Known Forum User
Hi derek I have read pay at the gate thread so thanks and see you there on sat ps if you have some old to Mags to spare,I will take them off your hands and send to New zealand thanks once more

Mr Ex

Inactive
QuickshiftZ said:
Hi count me in! Been to JAE for 5 years running but never with a Zed. Should be a good one. Anybody got any info on weather for the event?
I think it starts with P and ends in down.:( :(

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Derek Sulley said:
JAE. 21,22,23 JULY 07
EAST OF ENGLAND SHOWGROUND
PETERBOROUGH.
WE ARE SHARING A PITCH WITH 300ZX.CO.UK CLOSE TO THE CENTRAL ARENA AND FOOD AREA. THIS IS A VERY GOOD PITCH ALMOST IN THE CENTRE OF THE SHOW AREA SO LETS HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT AND SHOW THEM SOME PROPER Z CARS THIS YEAR.
Pity we are also sharing with the Cappucino Suzukis:eek:.
Im sure they are indeed all lovely people (if a little misguided;)) But they are hardly a classic Jap sports car are they??:rolleyes:

Arkwright

Inactive
As I understand it the area we have been allocated will hold 50 -70 cars depending on how they're parked. I must say that the weather forecast is not good at the moment (but I was castigated for saying that about Billing) However I will bring along the Z Club Shop Marquee which will offer us sufficient covered space. (you must bring your own chairs)! The shop will be open during the daytime, there will be an urn and a fridge and I will be supplying hot and cold drinks. I am willing to go for all 3 days but will only attend on Friday if there are several people to help me put the marquee up.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
What are the opening times for entrance to the show ground on Saturday and Sunday, if you're going on a club stand?

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Correct Derek :)

See you there all, I'll make sure to pop over for a natter and a beer or several :)