hi all

podge

New Forum User
hi all thinking about becoming a z owner again, had my first one twenty years ago she was a 260z reg no RJY666T and loved her to bits. since then ive owned most things jap rx7`s supras mr2`s curently own a mk1 mr2 with turbo conversion and a v8 mk1 mr2 twin turbo nearing completion (when i get the time to finish her).
ive been offered a 300zx twin turbo real cheep and buy the looks of it ill be buying the car so ill be around here pestering you lot for info all the best podge

martinmac

Inactive
Hi and welcome back to ownership. I had a long imposed zedless period but am now lucky enough to have one again.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi Podge, 300ZX TT lovely car, but a bit less space under the bonnet than a 260 for tinkering :eek:.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hi Podge
Welcome
Buy it, you know you want to
Drive it, you know you want to
Enjoy it, you know you are going to

podge

New Forum User
thanks for the welcome all:thumbs: when i get the car ill bring her along to meet everyone she needs a bit of work first like puting the engine back in but thats nothing realy

racer

Club Member
Hi Podge Welcome. Have seen you on Twobrutal mate, got a Mk1 myself. Don't hesitate to post up some pics of your Zed when you get it and, the mk1 prodject. I'm sure we would all be interested to see them.
Drag challenge starting soon at the Santa pod! Please come along and have a go. See the home page for details.

podge

New Forum User
hi racer yep am on tb to,have seen you over there:thumbs:. couldnt find info about the pod on the homepage, if i am able to make it i will but will probably be in the 1.5 and she might be abit shy with the bigger cars around;)