Cheapie fun car with oomph!

My Uncle has the exact same model. Goes like stink ... so does your bank balance if something goes wrong. Good cars though.

Easy.....

nissan_200sx_2446022_orig.jpg

Ditto or an early model Supra!

If your going for an early model Supra ... you might as well go for an early model 300ZX :D

Though the 200SX S13 is a good choice. Nippier than the S14 believe it or not (well stock they are)

A mate of mine had a great little S14 and that really got me on the band wagon for rear drive. In the snow one year we did a little camcorder video of us drifting that thing for miles around Shetland. (we could as there was no other road users!) But another mate had an early model Supra in a Black pearl purple, and he'd had it tuned a bit. That thing really impressed me before he wrapped it round a chip shop it did do 145mph! ( on air feild officer)

Fiat is a spendy car when something goes wrong....cam belt change for instance is an engine out job

Fiat is a spendy car when something goes wrong....cam belt change for instance is an engine out job

How bloody stupid!

My last 3 cars have chains (240, VR6, 350Z) cam belts are a pain in the arse and nothing but a money spinner and a way of scaring Joe Public into spending money.

Give me a chain anyday.

How bloody stupid!

My last 3 cars have chains (240, VR6, 350Z) cam belts are a pain in the arse and nothing but a money spinner and a way of scaring Joe Public into spending money.

Give me a chain anyday.

Agreed ... however chain cam cars are so few and far between.

How about a Pulsar GTi-R £2k on Autotrader....4wd for the snow too!

Now you're in my area of expertise, I was going to suggest one of these but thought I'd better not otherwise I'd have the usual crowd slagging me off :unsure:.

Though the pulsar/sunny GTI-R is a fantastic little car and just about the fastest thing on the road for the money, They can be very temperamental if it hasn't been maintained to a high standard, And you wont buy one of these for £2000, I know every last nut and bolt on a pulsar and they're not easy or fun to work on if you don't know what you're doing.

So in conclusion steer well clear unless you are a very good home spanner monkey ;).

Rob

Back