Build Thread / Restoration Section

s2k_adz

Club Member
Hey Guys!

I was wondering if it could be an idea to have a restoration section to follow the progress of everyones restorations? It just seems they are a little all over the place at the moment and due to the nature of the car there are loads of them!

I think it would help people to get inspiration for their own builds!

Ad

Ian

Club Member
I'm sure it been asked a few times if we can have a project/build section, but never seems to get any replies or interest.

Weaverhead

Well-Known Forum User
I'm interested! I think it would be a good idea, I struggled deciding where to start my build thread. There are plenty of builds going on at the moment and I'm sure there will be lots more to come.

Or maybe we could just have a single page that users can link to their build thread, similar to the Wiki pages on the PistonHeads forum

atomman

Club Member
perhaps a readers rides section like on other forums would be a good idea ?

So people can share what they are doing with there cars and help other owners out with their knowledge and tips for doing things.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Rebuilds and Restoration section added to the General section and started to move some rebuild threads over into it
also going to change the "Show Post from criteria" from "One Month" to from the "Beginning" as not sure if some people bother to click it to see earlier threads that have not had a post in the last month

Dale

Club Member
Nice one Steve. Also, if anyone finds a thread that they feel would be better suited to the 'rebuild' thread or would like theirs moved over either PM a member of the admin team or post on here.

atomman

Club Member
Rebuilds and Restoration section added to the General section and started to move some rebuild threads over into it
also going to change the "Show Post from criteria" from "One Month" to from the "Beginning" as not sure if some people bother to click it to see earlier threads that have not had a post in the last month

Nice one Steve

will dig out my thread from reto rides and put it up in there

Weaverhead

Well-Known Forum User

Glad you have done this, it took me far too long (a couple of months) to realise why sections I thought would be packed with info and threads were practically empty :blush:

Thanks for adding the section and moving my thread over Steve :thumbs:

s2k_adz

Club Member
Thats brill thanks Steve! Really good to know that input on the forum is listened to! I'll stick some of my car up later! :)