Anyone want an S14 box, driving past Northampton & heading north soon?!

Robotsan

Club Member
I've managed to source a pair of FS5W71C gearboxes from a guy in Northampton. One is from an 80k mile car that he has documentation and photos of, and the other was a spare he bought and he's unsure of the mileage, but both were road only cars and haven't been drifted.

I've managed to get a *very* good deal on the pair. But as I'm up in Manchester I'm going to struggle to collect them.

So if anyone is interested in the other one, and you're due to travel past Northampton on a trip up north any time in the next couple of months, if you can collect them both from Northampton and drop one with me in Manchester (or near by), then I'll sell it to you at the same price it has cost me, by way of thanks :)

Cheers

candy red

Club Member
I've managed to source a pair of FS5W71C gearboxes from a guy in Northampton. One is from an 80k mile car that he has documentation and photos of, and the other was a spare he bought and he's unsure of the mileage, but both were road only cars and haven't been drifted.

I've managed to get a *very* good deal on the pair. But as I'm up in Manchester I'm going to struggle to collect them.

So if anyone is interested in the other one, and you're due to travel past Northampton on a trip up north any time in the next couple of months, if you can collect them both from Northampton and drop one with me in Manchester (or near by), then I'll sell it to you at the same price it has cost me, by way of thanks :)

Cheers
Could be interested in a s14. Box Pm me as I have some carbs to go to Manchester 😉

Robotsan

Club Member
Hi - or I'll buy the second one - can collect mid-November but obviously pay now.

Sorry Sean I think Derrick is having it. Will give you first dibs if not.

I did also find another person selling an S14 box, but not as cheap as these. Could put you in contact with him if you want?

MCBladeRun

Club Member
Seems to vary hugely. From the ones I've found, the price is ranging from around £150 right up to £800. But I did negotiate the £800 one down to £450! Depends on the owner's motivation for selling.
What to spend that extra £350 on?

status

Well-Known Forum User
£350-£450 sounds about right for a decent box,getting hard to get now but can get the bits to rebuild