370Z 'Yellow'

Dale

Club Member
A special edition 'Yellow' 370Z is going to be available in the UK. I actually really like it in that colour, and love the 'over the top' graphic on the side, which reminds me of the 911 with the same kind of thing on it.

Autoblog.com

nissan-370-z-yellow-uk-580.jpg

Russ

Club Member
Argh torn,

Love the yellow, needs bigger wheels/smaller arches (possibly nicer in the metal), and I dunno, maybe drop the 370 but keep the body stripe.

V nice in yellow for sure, and I'm not a yellow car lover at all.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
If you drop the "370Z", drop the band too - it's an 'ensemble' Russ !

For someone who doesn't like yellow, why do you have a yellow car on your signature.....................with an haemaphrodite weeing against the offside rear wing ?

Russ

Club Member
Sean: You should watch Death Race :) It's a screen grab from it, lol about the hermaphrodite

[youtube]aEVyC8FByng[/youtube]

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
the offside rear wing ?

Is that a LHD car then Sean or is it the nearside wing?:p I suppose it doesn't matter whether its LHD or RHD but rather which side of the road its driving on.:D Left side is nearside if you drive on the left.:rofl:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Judging by the photo, I guessed that it was a LHD car, probably in America so also driving on the right.

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Argh torn,

Love the yellow, V nice in yellow for sure, and I'm not a yellow car lover at all.

I'm definately a yellow lover. My 240Z, Skyine, Sunny Coupe and 100A are all yellow and I'd have that 370 any day. Phoarrr:devil:

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
yellow is my favourite colour aswell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul_S

Club Member
It looked great in the flesh at Goodwood :)

I am not too sure about the stickers but they are optional. You get a few nice extra bits too but the Yellow ones are in limited supply so you'd better be quick!

Have a look at the ones they could have chosen :rolleyes: