260Z Tie-rod ends | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

260Z Tie-rod ends

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes & Steering' started by Rob Gaskin, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer Staff Member Moderator

2. arcdef

arcdef
    Z Club Member

Pretty sure they are the same on Rockauto which you can ship over yourself cheaper - they also dont mention if they have the left or right hand thread so unsure if youll need to change inner tie rod also.

Rob Gaskin likes this.
  3. arcdef

arcdef
    Z Club Member

upload_2021-7-22_11-45-37.png

Rob Gaskin likes this.
  4. MCBladeRun

MCBladeRun
    Z Club Member

I bought the Moog ones recently and can confirm that they were left hand / right hand threaded and also listed separately as above.

However that was for the 240z. Don't know if there is a huge difference in factory suspension components between the later S30's.

Rob Gaskin and arcdef like this.
  5. arcdef

arcdef
    Z Club Member

awesome i may order some then as i am in need. The Moog ones arent much more than those mevotech (which the conceptua images are identical too)

Rob Gaskin likes this.
  6. Farmer42

Farmer42
    Z Club Member

I'm pretty sure that conceptual ship stuff over from the states and whack a huge markup on them. Rock Auto is much less expensive and it takes around the same amount of time to arrive.

AliK, Rob Gaskin and moggy240 like this.
  7. arcdef

arcdef
    Z Club Member

Yeah i often receive items within 4 days if sent via fedex from Rockauto.

8. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer Staff Member Moderator

Thanks guys. Helpful. Any link to the Moog ones please.

I don't like the big square inner ends on the Concetua ones. They look a bit agricultural. Ok to get a spanner on though.

9. MCBladeRun

MCBladeRun
    Z Club Member

Attached Files:

AliK likes this.