1972 240Z £38k

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Here's a nice and pricey one :

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1036592

Interior looks really nice especially after the MZR steering wheel and gearstick upgrade.

So, a quick MZR customer car ? I didn't think that Rahail was selling bespoke parts to just anybody !

Period correct Janspeed sports 6-1 exhaust manifold and system.....and I thought that the Janspeed manifold was a 6-3-2 !

JK240

Club Member
Interior looks really nice especially after the MZR steering wheel and gearstick upgrade.

So, a quick MZR customer car ? I didn't think that Rahail was selling bespoke parts to just anybody !

I think Rahail sold a few bits originally before going down the fully bespoke route....

atomman

Club Member
Looks really nice in yellow , I do like the look of it , for me the black engine bay and the bonnet number plate lets it down, but that's just personal taste.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I can live with under the bonnet - just move the reg plate down to the front spoiler and fix that rear bumper - lovely......and no front wing mirrors - what a change....in fact no mirrors at all - is that legal your side of Brexit ?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Where is your's for sale Dan?

I doubt if the yellow car will sell at £38k but it does have a MZR gear knob! Yes I know it has a S13 box.
Where is your's for sale Dan?

I doubt if the yellow car will sell at £38k but it does have a MZR gear knob! Yes I know it has a S13 box.

Also on carandclassic.

Mine has the S14a box and Subaru LSD diff also.

I have someone coming to view Saturday/sunday weather dependant but I believe they are a dealer looking to try and sell it on and probably low ball me.

After driving it the last couple of nice evenings we have had im quite reluctant to let it go, its great to drive and I worry that should I ever want another I wont get as good a base to start with.

Dan