Zenith DVD launch December 1st

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The Z CLUB ZENITH DVD has now been launched and is now on sale.

attachment.php

DJZ60 has put a lot of very hard work into this epic and truly is deserving of an Oscar for his effort.

You can re-live billing 06 or Zed Fest, watch the convoy of 350 Z's arriving there. See Ben & Dees magnificent hillclimb car in action, race round Donington Park with Rob Gaskin (and learn some new words)! Have a nap with Arkwright at Billing, see some archive film from way back.
There is so much on this DVD you will have to watch it many times over to take it all in. There have been so many contributions that I can't list them all, you'll have to see it for yourself.

Please order your copy now so I can empty my dining room , I am running out of storage space.

Price is £7.50 incl p+p, by cash, cheque or debit card.

£8.00 by credit card or paypal (see here http://www.zclub.net/index.php?page=shop).

Europe and R.O.I. please add £1 to postage. (or if ordering more than one copy please pm Derek Sulley first for additional postage).

To order you can pm Derek Sulley, e-mail shop@zclub.net
Telephone 01623-794048 (for CCor DC) or snail to 12 Brecon Close, Rainworth, Mansfield, NG21 0HU. You can also order via Paypal at http://www.zclub.net/index.php?page=shop.

If telephoning please call after 6pm. If the machine answers please try again later. ThankZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Oh Mummy!!!

A nice song......
Aint no mountain high enough.
A nice Film......
A bridge too far.
A nice song & film....
Zenith. Available............... NOW!!!!!!!!
Special Thanx'zz to MR.Burns.:bow:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Dear Pork 'n 'wine,
Could you change the 'Our Hero' bit on homepage
as I feel like Spiderman. perhaps ' Z club member' or Benson
smoking or something else ( Not morris dancing or anything
that sounds dopey) something like.....
i dunno, you know............ DJZ 60.:D

evtech

Well-Known Forum User
VERTEMATIDOG said:
Help! When i click on the pay by Paypal it just says Invalid Page Specified.

Guys

Just bought mine with Paypal using the second link in original post, the first link throws up the fail.

Just waiting for Royal Snail and Santa:santa:

Nigel

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks...

Thanks Russ.
Much appreciated! as ever................... DJZ 60:)
( p.s I don't feel like spiderman now;) Lovely..... :bow:

Arkwright

Inactive
All orders received by 4pm today have gone out by 1st class post, so hopefully you will all have something to watch over the weekend.

Get the beer and popcorn ready.

Happy viewing.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Top Button...

Top Button....( I bet Derek's Purchased 5-6 copies) by trial & error!:D
DJZ 60.:p

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Ltd Edition.

Due to the pre-xmas rush at the duplicators a LIMITED batch of copies are available. These will be sold subject to availability,& off course when the Z club magazine (winter Edition) comes out,The DVD is advertised within.. So Get em while you can!
Once the 1st batch is gone, order's will be on a waiting list &
available in the new year.
Good News........Order's are being taken Worldwide!
Zenith.............. Is .... International......DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

evtech

Well-Known Forum User
faster than a speeding.......Shropshire policeman!

Derek Sulley said:
All orders received by 4pm today have gone out by 1st class post, so hopefully you will all have something to watch over the weekend.

Get the beer and popcorn ready.

Happy viewing.

Cheers Derek

Got mine this morning, but in the land of nod chucking out ZZZZZZZ's, will be watching it tommorrow

Super fast service, max power:bow:

Cheers

Nigel

Arkwright

Inactive
Someone telephoned and left a message this afternoon (Monday) but I inadvertently cancelled it. My apologies. Please try again.

You will always get me after 6pm until late. If you get the machine try again later. ThankZ

ben240z

Club Member
ordered mine today via paypal. looking forward to seeing the finished article though it will have a long way to go to live up to the preview that I have already seen. Once again a massive thanks to DJZ and all concerned with this . ben