z cars

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
has anyone got any pictures of a japanese S30 police car.i am thinking of doing my next project as one but i need some pictures.

Nicked......

You must be nuts.

I must ask you to accompany me to the station for further questioning.

mmmmm after seeing the pictures of the police cars i am going off that idea.(not the best looking police car in the world)do you have any suggestions what i could do, based on a white S30.

What about the Evel Knievel's Eagle that was created by Carl Green that was based on a white first generation Z
Would have thought that would have been a nice easy project for you :D

You got let off with a caution then..........:)

Here's a radical idea: How about putting it back to how it was when it left the Factory.;) :p

Originally posted by Albrecht

Here's a radical idea: How about putting it back to how it was when it left the Factory.;) :p

no can't do that now we don't know what was the orginal design :D

never thought he did it so STILL don't enter into it
but even you must give him credit for generating the best thread by far on this forum

You mean the thread that has had such a lot of well-informed input from Z Club members?

You think Goertz 'generated' that?

I think you need your collar felt by the Z Police.;) :p :rolleyes:

I thought felt collars went out with the passing of the '60s ! Are you pushing sideburns now ?

Well-informed ? I'm still learning from THE thread with the well- informed but constrasting opinions of two heavies !
Don't forget that most of us haven't travelled far from Botnar land where information got paper-threaded just before the IRS knocked in the door !

My vote for the next white Z project is either a 'tasteful' red interior convertible, bit like a Crayford or perhaps an Aston inspired shooting-brake !
Failing that, raid Albrechts' garage for the bitz needed to make a 432 replica - don't let 'im have that exclusive beast alone ! No, just make up a 'copy' of a Japanese street Z with the flared arches, front wing mirros etc...?

Originally posted by Albrecht
You mean the thread that has had such a lot of well-informed input from Z Club members?

You think Goertz 'generated' that?

I think you need your collar felt by the Z Police.;) :p :rolleyes:

maybe there would be more imput from Z Club members if more of the well informed members were Z Club members only £26 you know (PLUG) ;)

perhaps i could do the white Z like a TOYOTA 2000GT just to prove that they are very similar and upset everyone else DATSUN and TOYOTA fans,mind you i dont think there is many TOYOTA 2000GT owners will be reading this or the Goertz thread.i bet FERRARI were impressed when all them DATSUNs were runing round looking like a 250 GTO.

Toyota MF10 = Lobster Thermidor and a can of Fanta.

Nissan S30 Z = Cod and Chips and a bottle of Pouilly Fuisse.

Park your Z up next to the Toyota and your Z will start to look a bit staid and upright. Would take a hell of a lot to make the Z start looking like the Toyota. Maybe you'd need to make friends with an Indian panel-beater who owns an elephant...........

Just been offered a complete GTO kit by a 240Z owner near Nantes - white would be different as I've only ever seen them yellow or (yawn) red !

"maybe there would be more imput from Z Club members if more of the well informed members were Z Club members only £26 you know (PLUG)" but would they go to the AGM if they were members like all good comittee members should !

Originally posted by STEVE BURNS
maybe there would be more imput from Z Club members if more of the well informed members were Z Club members only £26 you know (PLUG) ;)

Hi Steve:
I gave someone in the Club my credit card number years ago - and my membership was supposed to be charged to that each year... something happened and you dropped me like a rock... Dues would be easier to pay if you took VISA/MC/AM-X on-line.

Somewhere around here, I have some Travelers Checks in Pounds Sterling.. If you send me the back issues of the Club Mag that I missed...I'll send you the Travelers Checks... I think I had about 60 pounds... If I pay in advance for a three year membership - do I get the Foreign Exchange discount and volume buy discounts... for 20 Pounds per membership year?

Carl
Z Club no. 260

Back