winter storage noo

tel240z

Club Member
well not for me anyway, put 50 miles on the new engine today :devil: lucky the park keeper didn't catch me :driving:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    400.3 KB · Views: 78
Looks lovely Tel - I'm sure Sean D. will approve ;)

well i hope it ticks some boxes to the other current threads hmm let me see

trailer queen no

bodged up rust bucket no

owner restoration yes

uk car yes

outcome not possible without the Z club deffo as Wyn would say

looking very nice tel in the sun and snow, i hope you didn't go down to many gritted roads tho salt and stone chip ahoy,

or maybe you trick us:D and took it on a trailer and just put it out of shot ?????:D;)

WOW great pictures tel,you should put them forward for the calender for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great looking car, you won't find mine out in the snow,infact it was covered up for it's hibernation at the end of October.

WOW great pictures tel,you should put them forward for the calender for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs: yer i should do i s'pose, but it was in it last years, i'm probably to late now although it would look good for december, Jack if you need them let me know

Very nice!...Z's always look good against a snowy background....You're brave risking the salted roads though!
I drove my 280zx on the last day of November, but it's stayed in the garage since!

Terry your car looks beautiful mate, I very impressed indeed and the colour is fantastic.

Rob

Back