V8 280z on Number 27

arcdef

Club Member
Yeah that is mine.

Was a shame the weather wasn't great as when Jack started the test it was very slippery, the car really is very stable and has good grip when you get used to it as i think you can see with the extra bit Jack added to the end once it the sun came out.

arcdef

Club Member
Thanks! It was a little bit at first but he has driven more powerful cars so knew he'd be fine. Was interesting that he picked up on the steering, ever since I put on the Apex engineered 'quick steer' knuckles it's felt a bit odd just off centre but I have gotten used to it now!

Robotsan

Club Member
Thanks! It was a little bit at first but he has driven more powerful cars so knew he'd be fine. Was interesting that he picked up on the steering, ever since I put on the Apex engineered 'quick steer' knuckles it's felt a bit odd just off centre but I have gotten used to it now!

That's odd. I have read mixed reviews about quick steer knuckles though. Doesn't sound like it's really an issue for you though?

arcdef

Club Member
Someone sent me the link to that vid. Great to watch it. I may have a vid of it going round nordschleife.
I remember watching your videos on youtube just after i bought it! Was funny reading the comments on the video, everyone thinking its a death trap but its really not!