G
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• G
      I just thought I'd document how I put in my hood torsion rods because I searched all over forums and youtube and I didn't really find an...
    • G
      Geoff-R reacted to Nick Hedges's post in the thread new seats needed with Like Like.
      I have MX5 seats for mine. I have had them re trimmed in a similar style to the standard Z seats, although I couldn't find the correct...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread YouTube 260 2+2..
      Completely agree, I'm still firmly of the belief that regardless of being exempt from an MOT or not it is better to put a car through an...
    • G
      Geoff-R reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread YouTube 260 2+2. with Like Like.
      It's concerning to think what could be on the road and not requiring an MoT test! However bad drivers are still the biggest danger on...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread YouTube 260 2+2..
      Wow that has some questionable repairs. I've come across issues like this myself where I have been forced to scrap a shell because once...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread Movie star gto replica for sale.
      Just popped up on Speedhunters as well, I can't deny it, it does look good in the pictures and the movie...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread Greetings from Sydney.
      I think based on your climate, in the UK the winters can be quite harsh, salt on the roads etc, something you guys wouldn't have over...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread Greetings from Sydney.
      Welcome! Definitely jealous of you being in Australia, having been to Sydney and having family out there I borrowed their car while...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread TML 280S - Have you seen it?.
      If they are still paying the storage person by standing order for the storage surely they have the name of the person who's account it...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread Thoughts on South African cars.
      I think it's very model/marque specific to be honest. A couple years ago my dad purchased a 1968 Fiat 124 Coupe AC which was from SA...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread S30 WhatsApp group (UK).
      I'm on a WhatsApp group for my other car but then I don't really use the associated forum. They are really useful to be honest...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread 240Z/260Z front suspension strut.
      Yes, from what I understand the early UK 260z suspension was the same as the 240z suspension.
    • G
      @Minksport is down that way, I'm sure he could advise.
    • G
      Geoff-R reacted to WazzaJB's post in the thread 1982 Hilux with Like Like.
      Thought I'd share the better halfs truck on its way from Thailand. Feels like it's been on a boat forever... Problems with the red sea...
    • G
      Geoff-R replied to the thread Front spoiler.
      Can't speak of DS Composites but bought mine from Classic Composites in France, fit and finish are spot on. I'm not sure if Alex is...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…