Triple webber carbs

Classic Z

Club Member
Hi

Has anyone got any experience in buying triple webber kits from UK.

It's for my 280z am going to go with a webber setup.

I have looked at 2 UK companies.
Webcon and classiccarbs. Co. Uk

Does anyone have any experience with these companies or can recomend any others. A full kit including air filters and low pressure fuel pump is about £2200. Also would be helpful to hear how you are getting on with running your webbers.

Seikoking

Well-Known Forum User
I’d recommend Southern Carburettors. I can’t recall the chaps name who I dealt with but he was more than helpful, researched the best jetting options for personal requirements and even swapped the jets to my requirements before shipping, for no extra cost.

Price was unbeatable too...IIRC just about £1100 for the triple set, albeit without filters or pump etc. Would still see you well under £2k all in.

Classic Z

Club Member
I’d recommend Southern Carburettors. I can’t recall the chaps name who I dealt with but he was more than helpful, researched the best jetting options for personal requirements and even swapped the jets to my requirements before shipping, for no extra cost.

Price was unbeatable too...IIRC just about £1100 for the triple set, albeit without filters or pump etc. Would still see you well under £2k all in.

Wow. Sounds like a good deal. Is that with the Manifold and we're they Wbbers? How long ago did you buy them?

Seikoking

Well-Known Forum User
Sadly not with the manifold at that price. I opted for a Mangoletsi, but there are other options at a lower price, harada for example, that have a loyal following in these parts. Yes, Weber DCOE 40s bought just over a year ago and been pretty flawless to be fair since then.

atomman

Club Member
Give Fast Road (FRC ltd) a call , last time i spoke to him it was about £850 for a new set of 40's with base jets,

mangoletsi manifold was around £600 last time i looked,

worth looking @ RHD Japan.com to , you can get some good deals on there

Classic Z

Club Member
Give Fast Road (FRC ltd) a call , last time i spoke to him it was about £850 for a new set of 40's with base jets,

mangoletsi manifold was around £600 last time i looked,

worth looking @ RHD Japan.com to , you can get some good deals on there
Thanks will look into it.

Hi

Has anyone got any experience in buying triple webber kits from UK.

It's for my 280z am going to go with a webber setup.

I have looked at 2 UK companies.
Webcon and classiccarbs. Co. Uk

Does anyone have any experience with these companies or can recomend any others. A full kit including air filters and low pressure fuel pump is about £2200. Also would be helpful to hear how you are getting on with running your webbers.

I think its still cheaper to get a set of OER's from RHD japan. you'll get a 'better' set of parts then.