carbs

1. Dougs260z

Tune weber carbs in central Scotland

Looking for someone to tune weber carbs in central Scotland
  2. BenjEtch

280z EFI - Triple Weber Conversion (My Process)

Hi all, Thought I’d put together a bit of a thread to help anyone doing a Datsun 280z EFI to Weber conversion, or even swapping carbs for Webers on the earlier Z’s. There is heaps of information on the process, but it's here, there, and everywhere, so this will hopefully bring it all together...
  3. G

Carb Rebuild

Anyone in he UK rebuild 240z carbs, or is it more or less a matter of going to zTherapy (currently a 9 month waiting list!)
  4. Classic Z

Triple webber carbs

Hi Has anyone got any experience in buying triple webber kits from UK. It's for my 280z am going to go with a webber setup. I have looked at 2 UK companies. Webcon and classiccarbs. Co. Uk Does anyone have any experience with these companies or can recomend any others. A full kit including...
  5. Jake RAH

Looking for carbs that could be rented for a couple of months.

I know it's a bit of an odd request but does anyone has a set of carbs that would fit a 280z that I could rent for a month or two. Reason being I've got a 280Z sitting here that I want to remove the fuel injection system from, replace all the fuel lines and then pop some carbs on so I can fire...
  6. C

Throttle body balancing

Carb balancing/tuning Hey guys, I took my car recently for MOT but they said its failing on emissions due to the throttle bodies been out of balance and they need tuning. Do any of you know either roughly how to tune them as ive never done this sort of thing before so not sure what im...
  7. mattbibbey

Help find these fuel unions please

hi chaps, I have a set of three weber dcoM carbs and i don't like the bits that attach to the fuel inlet. Does anyone know a good retailer for weber unions and other bits and bobs? I've not been very clear here about what it is that i'm talking about so i'll add a picture in a bit. Cheers...
  8. mattbibbey

Weber DCOM information

The DCOM series of weber carbs were the replacement carbs for the Weber DCOE production. The Italian Weber DCOE production lines ceased in the middle of the 1980's and these carbs were the next evolution.Weber didn't forsee though that the electronic fuel injection systems would replace...
  9. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done. In this pic, you can see the oil pressure cutoff switch and wiring that I decided to add to the pump setup...
  10. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 3

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 3

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done.
  11. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 2

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 2

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done.
  12. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 1

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 1