Sunday North West breakfast meet in March.

ray100

Well-Known Forum User
Hi everyone,
Following on from last years meets & events around the Fylde Coast & the North West here's details of our first for this year,being rather lazy right now i'm taking the option of tagging along with the Preston SuperCar Meet (PSCM - Preston SuperCar Meet - A Gathering of Like-minded PetrolHeads).
Phil who organises it with his team has said that we would be most welcome at their next meeting on the 18th March at The Phantom Winger,398 Garstang Rd,(off Eastway,B6241),Fulwood,Preston,PR3 5JE with excellent breakfasts available for around a fiver.
Maybe we could arrange a bit of local hooning afterwards? They're a really friendly bunch,last Sunday there was a lovely Diablo SV and a bunch of Cobra
reps,Astons,Ferrari,TVR's,Porsche even a lifted Land Rover! No attendee lists required here,if you're up for something different,interesting & car related just turn up on the day :)
Ray

Looks good, might be a bit early for the Zed, but I will ahve a run down anyway I think.:)

Oh well 20 miles to far out my way, oh no hang on thats 200 miles to far out my way think I might give that one a miss but thanks for the invite. :lol::D

BUMP........................

Just a reminder that the March North West Z breakfast meet is this Sunday with the Preston SuperCar guys.It's an early start with breakfast available at the Phanton Winger PR3 5JE which is 2 minutes from the M6/M55 junction.

Here's a video preston supercar's Photostream of last Sunday's meet at Amari's of Preston with plenty of Pork & fibreglass,maybe some Zed's can add a bit of rust into the equation!

Would've liked to have made this but will be away on Sunday. At least I get the Z outing fix tomorrow at Oulton Park (Masters Historic Festival). Photos will be taken!

FYI, they aren't staying at the Phantom Winger all morning - they are moving on from there to Amari Supercars at 10.30.

I will try and make the April Preston meet though.

The Amari meet was last week,that's from where the video link was taken. With it being Mother's Day this Sunday maybe we'll wrap things up before lunch?

Still trying Ray, but if Mothers day/lads footy takes over (got to be in Ambleside for 1.15pm) are you going to the Garstang Autojumble next Sunday?

Excellent local meet this morning,outnumbered by Porsche's during the morning and a lovely TVR Sag turned up. At least the weather stayed warm,sunny & dry,keep watching this space for the next one.........................................

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Back