Stainless steel bumpers for 240z

Healey 12

Club Member
Hi
I am in need of new bumpers for my 240z and found these on line ..has one one bought stainless steel bumpers from Bumper automobile and co .
The look good quality ???

They come with the rubbers and you can order as an extra the brackets .
With shipping circa £650 plus some import tax

any info
Thanks
]David

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3348.jpg
    IMG_3348.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 1 - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 25

Robotsan

Club Member
I'd be interested in doing the same for front air dams from Classic Composites if there were others wanting to buy one too.

Robotsan

Club Member
Hi i have somewhere a brand new air dam . When I get chance I will take you some photos

Ah ok, that could be an option! Any idea what type it is? And is it fibreglass or urethane?

Btw the bushes arrived a couple of days ago, thanks David :)

MCBladeRun

Club Member
What do you need exactly please. model car front/ rear with brackets and over riders ?/? and I will get a quote and see if we can get a better deal . David
Hi David
Model is 240z
Both front and rear with brackets
No over riders
No rubber

Cheers
Martin

Robotsan

Club Member
What do you need exactly please. model car front/ rear with brackets and over riders ?/? and I will get a quote and see if we can get a better deal . David

Hi David,

280z
Front & rear with brackets
No over riders
No rubber

Thanks mate.

By the way here's the quote I got from them in May in case that helps:

"Price $490 USD for front and rear bumper of Datsun 240Z
Shipping cost by Fedex to your door is $235 USD
so, Total is $725 USD"

I wonder if they'll be happy to ship to 3 different addresses?

George

Geoff-R

Club Member
Can confirm the bumpers are good, have a set myself. They send them, well they did when I purchased them, as "warranty replacements" which meant they flew through customs with no charges.

Healey 12

Club Member
Can confirm the bumpers are good, have a set myself. They send them, well they did when I purchased them, as "warranty replacements" which meant they flew through customs with no charges.
Were they a straight fit using existing brackets or are you better buying their brackets?

Geoff-R

Club Member
Were they a straight fit using existing brackets or are you better buying their brackets?

Front yes as I have only fitted that one, I don't have rear brackets so will need to make them but the front fit on standard brackets so see no reason why the rear wouldn't.