RHD UK 240Z ebay £15k

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
With a DJ rebuilt engine, certainly looks like a great deal, it's such value even Sean might buy it to convert to LHD;)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I've seen this car in action at Castle Combe many many years ago being driven as hard as you can drive these things Then it was bought by a Z Club Member and run for a few years, now for sale by another Z Club Member.

I'm pretty sure I'm correct anyway.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
You don't sound very confident:confused:...you sure? :p:driving:
Who cares ?:confused:

Yep, I'd quite fancy a real JDM-style 240Z like my first one......change the colour of course.

I think that there's a lot more history to the mechanical side than 'just' DJR so perhaps worth checking out.....isn't there a Sky-chappie looking for a good car right now.....:rolleyes:

Christmas Eve - just about enough time to buy it and have it under the tree:cool:

richiep

Club Member
Did that not used to belong to Zedache from this forum at one point? I've seen it in the metal, although it's had a few bits done since then it would seem.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I believe Rob was confirming his own answer to Datsfun....:unsure:

It was just a little 'dig' about the negative way people phrase things these days e.g.:

No Problem
It's not a bad day
Isn't it not .....

Double negatives e.g. 'I haven't got none' 'I'm not going nowhere' - that is everywhere especially in songs such as 'I can't get no satisfaction' etc

Another modern way of speaking is to say yeh/no together WHY? Once you hear this you can't help noticing it. Very often people use no when they mean yes.

Sorry I'm not miserable I just needed to get that off my chest. :D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
It was just a little 'dig' about the negative way people phrase things these days

Sorry I'm not miserable I just needed to get that off my chest. :D

You mean like phlegm ?

Surely it was posed as a question ?

Did that not used to belong to Zedache from this forum at one point?

I can't see the double-negative there....I maybe need more coffee as I was up late 'doing what a Father should be last night' and up early-ish...:unsure:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So what is right/wrong with the car?

why does a car that has 'built' engine still need setting up so far on?

Why should something be wrong with it ? Too cheap ?

Perhaps (?) because it's stood a while and the current owner knows Zs and is honest enough to suggest that it would be worthwhile doing so......?

That's a great price indeed...listing it on Xmas eve? :confused:

For those looking for a 240z in RHD an also not minty fresh and affordable, this is it:thumbs:

Why should something be wrong with it ? Too cheap ?

Perhaps (?) because it's stood a while and the current owner knows Zs and is honest enough to suggest that it would be worthwhile doing so......?

I didn't say there was, just asking what's good/bad? I just asked about the engine/setup, what's the full spec of the engine? Has it not been setup on a rolling road before?

JK240

Club Member
That was definitely Paul Nelsons car, and it looks better than it did last time I saw it a couple of years ago
2zsrzo8.jpg
[/IMG]