Returning member after some 30 years, still with same car!!

Mike clarke

Forum User
Just started to get my head into gear, and sort my poor z out, im mike, when i joined, i was in chatham kent, and did a few meets at rayliegh, the car sadly got run into in 87, finally after a while life seems to of allowed me to get 'zippy' started on the long road to be presentable again, im now in worcestershire, little time and less money, but im going to be steady, i hope, ive found a body repair chap who is absolutely awesome, so before xmas, i hope the front will be a little more presentable!!

uk66fastback

Club Member
Email them to me, if they’re digital ... awmike @ me.com and I’ll upload them for you. Presume this is a UK RHD car then? Garaged since ‘87?!

Jay.

Club Member
You can "Upload a File" in the bottom of the box you type your message in, and then select the images if they are on your phone/computer.

Welcome back!

AD240Z

Club Member
Hello Mike . Looking forward to seeing and hearing a bit more about your car.

the best projects aren’t rushed .....

Mike clarke

Forum User
Hi, yes its an original uk rhd, ive a copy of the original sales invoice.
It seems ive been lucky in that tin worm hasnt ravaged it too much,
I could really do with sourcing a new offside wing, and a 2+2 drivers door, one engine part, due to corrosion came off in my hand, and that was the top radiator pipe union where it fits onto the block??!! Pictures to follow soon.