Rear wheel bearing

JK240

Club Member
Hi guys,

I don't suppose anyone has one spare rear wheel bearing set for an early 260Z lying around do they.

I've got one already sat with Mike at MJP, along with some other bits but the 2nd OEM one is on back order with Nissan, and I'm off to Le Mans 2 weeks to day so need to get the car ready by end of next week. Starting to mildly panic now...!!

Thanks

JK

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I would be very surprised if you need both at the same time.

I realise that you want to do the complete job but you may have to compromise. Don't panic.

Edit: we are talking both sides of the car here are we and not both bearings on one side?

JK240

Club Member
what is the bearing number

Sorry Ben I don't know...:unsure: Anyone?
I would be very surprised if you need both at the same time.

I realise that you want to do the complete job but you may have to compromise. Don't panic.

Edit: we are talking both sides of the car here are we and not both bearings on one side?
Yes Rob both sides of the car, it's not so much the problem with the bearings but apparently the seals have gone brittle and let all the grease out onto the rear brake shoes and there's no way to re grease them...mike is sending what he's got so far and we will see how that goes, but just thought if someone might have a spare, hopefully.

Mr.F

Inactive
Outer bearing is Nissan #43215-E4100. Not generally available via the aftermarket manufacturers as has integral oil seal in one side.

tmr

Club Member
May have a set in the cupboard let me know bearing number or O/D And I/D and I will check
Steve

s2k_adz

Club Member
I've got a full set for a late 260Z I ordered. Id sell you that if you replace it, Im not in as much of a rush as you!