Pmac Zparts. Open Day Jun4/5th

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
240Z, 260Z, 280ZX. Massive Parts Clearout. June 4/5th

To coincide with the Notts swapmeet, pmac is holding an open day at home.
I simply have too much stock to take to a parts meet, so if you are coming to the ZClub Notts swapmeet just drop in and have a browse.
Look around.pick up some bits, make me an offer. The ideal opportunity to get a few spare nuts, clips, bits n bobs etc. Or maybe something large or heavy that I wouldnt send on the courier van. Or a bit of glass etc? or some rare NOS trinket hidden away that Ive forgotton I had! Who knows what there is??
LOL dont ask me! Come and look!
Im located near the Swapmeet venue. Check out my postcode. NG16 4GN for those of you who havent been before. Exit M1 at Jun 26. then 4 miles to my gaff down the A610. Easy to find.

WHEN? SAT JUN4th 4PM till late.
SUN JUN5th 9.00am till late
Refreshments available (free!) Parking(free)
But NO BOUNCY CASTLE!

More details nearer the time.
PLEASE DONT ASK ME NOW WHAT IM SELLING. Even I dont know yet!!
And no on forum questions /comments please. Just PM me. 0r call me nearer the date on 01773 761238 h. 07778 411568 mob

Pete, very good idea but we must make sure that this enhances Derek's event and not detracts from it. I'm sure this your intention and I see them as complimentary.

I will attend both!

I will attend both!
Thats the general idea Rob.
Many of my regular customers know that they are welcome to come any time, by arrangement, and several did last year on the Swapmeet Weekend.
This open day throws open the invitation to anyone to come, look round and chat, without anybody feeling they have to justify their visit by buying something.
As always the advice is free, looking round is free, its just the parts that you need to get your wallet out for!! Even the parking and the drinks are free!!
By the way Rob , I see you havent "pre ordered your drinks" like the regular rabble? LOL
But then again you arent classified as "rabble" are you!:D

p mac
are you trying flattery on rob to drum up sales
way to go daddy o.

i'll also have chateau briand or red snapper and saute potatoes with the bollanger

cheers

i heard pmacs was a "double discount day"
LOL Grolls, I dunno about double discount!
Wot I do know is that there will be some Silly cheap prices on stuff I want to clear.;)
My younger daughter Louise will be around to serve refreshments(tea.coffee, chilled wine, beer and of course "soft " drinks for the drivers!!!
That will leave me free to concentrate on persuading you lot to purchase large quantities of spares that you dont really need, but that you cant resist cos the prices are so cheap.:p
Well thats the plan anyway.
Failing that plan working and nobody turns up Ill just drink the lot meself!:D

pmac said:
My younger daughter Louise will be around to serve refreshments chilled wine, beer for the drivers!!!
That will leave me free to concentrate on persuading you lot to purchase large quantities of spares that you dont really need, but that you cant resist cos the prices are so cheap.:p
Well thats the plan anyway.
:D

hey pete, after drinking scotch i'll buy any old poo mate....only 18yr single malt glenmorangie will do!:D

It breaks my heart to have to say I won't be able to attend pmac's open day as a prior commitment means I'm busy for the whole of the 4/5 of June weekend............seeing pmac giving free hospitality instead of free hostility will be a sight to behold...........:D :D

Tim, ;)

grolls said:
i'd prefer a woman that knows what she wants..........:eek: lol
Does such a beast exist??????????????????

>>>>>>>>>>runs

V & C is fine for me ta!! (Oh and can I put me tent on your front lawn!!)

Terry B G said:
Does such a beast exist??????????????????
you had better believe it:D

Oh and can I put me tent on your front lawn!!
How about camping it up with us on the saturday night at the swap meet which is just down the road?

Pmac - incase you didn't know mines a gin and tonic!

ooer

suzy said:
How about camping it up with us on the saturday night at the swap meet which is just down the road?
Camping it up?!?!?! erm, ah well, oooooer missus !! :confused:

and I'm afraid of the dark!!! :D

Just been out today and bought a large new pile of rusty rubbish for you all to browse through. Some new stock items too.
Some of it is reserved at the moment to fulfil existing orders,;) but there will still be plent left.:)
Unmissable event really!!!:p:p
There might even be a tax exempt 240Z for sale (in need of full resto)!:eek:
More details later dudes!:D :D

Back