Our Guys at Brands Hatch

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I have seen this months Retro Cars and our guys are featured at the Brands Hatch track evening - J Palmer, T Taylor, D Stiles plus M Bannister.

They loved the 240Zs, shame their panoramic picture is distorted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Scan ? Please.

I was too tight to buy it Sean! It did say that more was to follow so I'll get it next month.

Also at Brands recently was the HSCC meeting - that has been on Motors TV. Charles Barter, John Hall and Paul Stafford featured well. Some in-car footage from Charles' 240 too!

Last edited by a moderator:

datsun dave

Club Member
Just picked up a copy looks very good will have a read later.

Attachments

• Retro Z 001.jpg
    Retro Z 001.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Retro Z 002.jpg
    Retro Z 002.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Retro Z 003.jpg
    Retro Z 003.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Retro Z 004.jpg
    Retro Z 004.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Retro Z 005.jpg
    Retro Z 005.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Retro Z 006.jpg
    Retro Z 006.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Retro Z 007.jpg
    Retro Z 007.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 28

Dale

Club Member
Looks great. They could have used the title Devil Zeds on the front cover. Would've worked well. ;)

richiep

Club Member
Just been out at lunch and picked this up (along with the latest Banzai with a 240Z on its cover: lots of S30 goodness in the mags this month) - good read and nice exposure! Well done guys! :thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Like the article a lot.

They got the thinking behind the 3 cars and expressed that well.

Nice venue too (Brands GP loop).

Good coverage for THE club too :thumbs: and the marque.

All 3 cars are a credit to you guys :bow:

johnymd

Club Member
Been trying to find a copy of the mag locally to see how the writeup came out but no luck yet. I'm really chuffed to have my Z featured in a mag and it seamed a great opertunity to get Darren and Terry's featured alongside. It shows just what can be done with the classic Z. I know a few of you have made negative comments towards my car, especially when I started posting video's, and disaprove with what I've done but I think the coverage we are getting can only be good for the marque.

Anyway, it's my car and I love it. Thanks for the positive feadback and I'll keep on promoting the Z.

PS.May be another article on mine along soon too so keep your eyes open for it.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I know a few of you have made negative comments towards my car, especially when I started posting video's,

I was very scared for your life after I saw the Lydden Hill video :eek:

John, your car and the way you have acheived the performnce for the money is amazing. It came across that way in the article too.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ditto what Rob said and your comments re straigh-lines are enough didn't reassure me but hey, it's your car and the rest !
Obviously the attention to detail of the cars warrants the article and great Z and Zclub exposure..........will everyone be wanting to buy S30s and whack hybrid engines in now..........?