Oulton Park Gold Cup 30th and 31st August 2009

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
Well! It's that time of year again and I have received the details for this event as follows:

The HSCC Oulton Park Gold Cup

30th and 31st August 2009

Dear Club Secretary,

The Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting will again see the usual mix of classic racing and saloon cars on track. As it is the 40th Anniversary of the first European Formula 5000 race, which took place here at Oulton, we are gathering as many of these magnificent cars as we can and also many of the former drivers.
We are also celebrating 50 Years of the mini with a display and parade and 40 years of the Italian Job movie, with an Italian themed evening in our restaurant.
We are also hoping to mark the 100th birthday of Morgan Cars.

In addition to the fabulous racing, we are hoping that you will once again join us in adding to the infield atmosphere that makes the event so special.

Circuit parade laps will I am afraid be restricted to the mini and Morgan celebrations.

Everyone who is bringing a car for display will be entitled to a car pass, which will admit the driver free of charge. Any additional passengers will need to purchase tickets, priced £20 per day. Savings can be made by booking in advance at www.oultonpark.co.uk or by calling 0870 950 9000. Children 12 and under go free.

Camping is available to purchase at £20 per person (£15 in advance) regardless of length of stay.

Gates will open at 7am on each day.

In order to help us make this work as smoothly as possible. Please e-mail and register the following details at least 3 weeks before the event.

• Number and types/model of cars attending Sunday.
  • Number and types/model of cars attending Monday.
Our criteria for the display area is fairly liberal, but please can you be sure your members bring cars which are in spirit with the event. Some clubs have not been invited this year because they clearly did not adhere to this last year.

Thank you for your support

Kind regards

This is IMHO the best value week-end of the year and is worth far more than your club membership! :driving:

:smash:Please do not take tickets and not show up as happened last year so I may be asking for a refundable deposit:smash:

So I will need to have names and car details, along with contact details to send out your FREE tickets by PM or e-mail please:

Please can you ALL PM me with your up to date details including:
Forum Name:
Real Name;
Address;
Contact Phone No
Car details you will be - Z's ONLY!!

The list starts here!
1 rsj
2 Datsun Dave
3 Nidge74
4 Richiep
5Steve Kemp
6 260TT
7 Rob Gaskin
8 Mr EX
9 Steve Burns
10 Paul Wrangle
11 DJTimodj
12 Keith Harrison
13 Pete
14 gtr-240z
15 hitman13
16 TheMinel
17 Ray100
18 GZ32
19 Chef
20 Brain Baker
21 Mark Warburton
22 Yatesy
23 moggy240
24 GZ32
25 ZedBoy DETAILS PLEASE!
26 Dave Holland DETAILS PLEASE!
... AND: Where are the following usual suspects??:

Red Baron
Kierash
Max (350z-uk)
Zedache
ChrisBlackzx
Quavey
Pure (350z Uk Owners)
Tasty Tony
Bongo
I hope to have some speares but dont count on it. First come, first served!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me also please (both days), the old girl should be back together in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
50th anniversary of the Mini, :bow:

100th anniversary on the Morgan, :bow::bow:

But the 40th anniversary of the Italian Job movie? Big bloody deal! :eek: What about 40th anniversary of the Zed???? :mad:

Anywhoo, a big YES PLEASE from me too Rob (both days). Fantastic event! :thumbs:

Yes please Rob... We'll be back frm Honeymoon just in time. Becky will be so glad we haven't missed it this year!!! ha ha

And Rob your worst nightmare has arrived:eek:
the pig needs tickets for 2 days please

well that will put a hell of a lot of people off going:lol:

Cheers for the quick response Guys! :thumbs:
Please can you ALL PM me with your up to date details including::smash:
Forum Name:
Real Name;
Address;
Contact Phone No
Car details you will be :driving: - Z's ONLY!!

Spoke to paul Wrangle today and he wants tickets for both days
Rob are we going to staying in Hotel again this year

Spoke to paul Wrangle today and he wants tickets for both days
Rob are we going to staying in Hotel again this year

I dont stay in a hotel for this event as I onle live 20 mins down the road :thumbs:

I'll add Paul to the list but can you get him - & everyone else - to PM their details to me please? :smash: Tickets will be limited and will be dished out on a "first come, first served" basis. Cheers!

Rob, I'd like a ticket again this year please - I'll let you know which day (70 Roadsports race day if any 240s are entered).

I dont stay in a hotel for this event as I onle live 20 mins down the road :thumbs:

I'll add Paul to the list but can you get him - & everyone else - to PM their details to me please? :smash: Tickets will be limited and will be dished out on a "first come, first served" basis. Cheers!

I will need to have confirmed numbers by the end of July latest please!
1a.gif

This is a GREAT 2 days of racing and a GREAT Z Gathering!!
1a.gif
1a.gif

Please me know ASAP! :thumbs:

Sorry Rob, I'm gonna have to back out of this one. :(

My mate has selfisishly arranged his stag do for the same weekend. It's all 'me me me' with him. ;)

Tongue in cheek comments aside though, I really am gutted I can't go.

You have PM re mine and Paul's addresses
Thanks Steve, Paul & Nidge47!
I wish everyone else would be as prompt with their details!!

I need confirmation people - see first post for those whose details I require.....

Sorry Rob, I'm gonna have to back out of this one. :(

My mate has selfisishly arranged his stag do for the same weekend. It's all 'me me me' with him. ;)

Tongue in cheek comments aside though, I really am gutted I can't go.

How selfish!! :p

Thanks for letting me know!
Hope to catch up again with you soon - Tatton Park in August??:cheers:

Back