Original 240Z's

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Spoke to Will Galliers earlier today about the best way to go about selling my Z as is or on the road, during the conversation he mentioned he has 2 excellent imported 240Z's there 1 X 1 owner car & 1 x 2 owner car that he has just brought over. The way he was speaking they are not the norm & that will be reflected in the price. I obviously not seen the cars but in my book what Will says goes. Just a heads up for somebody looking for something special.

And for those who have no idea who he is, how might they get in contact?[/

Google William Galliers sports cars & you will find contact details . I have only posted on here to let anyone know who is interested in purchasing a top class Z that there are 2 examples here in the UK..

I wouldn't worry about number of owners, Just make sure the cars are what they're suppose to be.

Totally agree with that,

Go see them then & give your verdict ! William is extremely happy with these cars if he is happy they must be good, he knows his stuff just abit !!. He has laid alot out on these cars because they are special,

This is not an advert as such it is more of a taste of what may be available

William is extremely happy with these cars if he is happy they must be good, he knows his stuff just abit !!.

That doesn't necessarily follow, and in his particular case it hasn't been true for every car that has passed through his hands...

Is one of them a 907 dark green one? When I went over in November (before my Dad got ill and I lost all impetus in getting a new project for the moment) he had an extremely nice looking green one. It looked like he was just doing a little peripheral work on trim etc. It was original paint though and very impressive looking. I was there looking at project cars, so we didn't really talk about that one. I think he was looking for mid- to high-teens for it.

Thats had a very suspicious looking recent coat of black on the underside, don't you think?

Is one of them a 907 dark green one? When I went over in November (before my Dad got ill and I lost all impetus in getting a new project for the moment) he had an extremely nice looking green one. It looked like he was just doing a little peripheral work on trim etc. It was original paint though and very impressive looking. I was there looking at project cars, so we didn't really talk about that one. I think he was looking for mid- to high-teens for it.

I think it is yes, my orange one was from Will so I've been over there recently. I think the new one is White with a red interior - could be a '73 I think? They both looked pretty nice.

Thats had a very suspicious looking recent coat of black on the underside, don't you think?

Another hardly credible comment. Do you honesty think it's red rotten with rust and the only thing holding it together is the newly-applied black paint...?

It looks like completely honest black to me. Indeed, like the rest of the car and like the commendably honest description and photos. The black underside is probably a good idea to give the car some protection over here.

That car would make a great everyday driver, but also a good base to work from if you want to add value later.

That's not a fresh coat of underseal but a sporadic layer of black paint that has been used to cover up overspray from the recent blow job

Thats my reckoning anyway

Probably deserves its own thread, but someone looking for a LHD car could do much worse..!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DATSUN-24...681674?hash=item3d0e76f38a:g:kKIAAOSwGotWlMTR

Definitely DOES need its own thread as not at all from the same seller !

Knowing from whom it is being sold, I would trust and consider the description to be very honest - here, nothing is hidden - you get for you pay for.....and the right to ask the seller questions upon points you're not sure !

Another hardly credible comment. Do you honesty think it's red rotten with rust and the only thing holding it together is the newly-applied black paint...?

It looks like completely honest black to me. Indeed, like the rest of the car and like the commendably honest description and photos. The black underside is probably a good idea to give the car some protection over here.

That car would make a great everyday driver, but also a good base to work from if you want to add value later.

Exactly Alan, even better still, apply the 3M black underbody schutz similar to what i think is applied in the factory :unsure: which is about 4mm thick in some places and also removal of the wings is ideal for our climate

no paint ever on these parts under the wings

nice coat of etch undercoat and some schutz

Back