No member project forum ?

H3nrY

Well-Known Forum User
Hey all

I am fairly new to this forum, and I kind of compare it to Belgian "oldtimer" forums. But why is there no "member-projects" forum here ? I would love to see ongoing projects that members are working on, seeing pictures and stuff like that:D

Or am I a complete idiot and missed the subforum ?

And btw, I think this is a great forum with knowledgeable people !

Hendrik

Are you saying you have to be a complete idiot to be a paid up member ?

nah, I´m an idiot cause I didn´t know ;), but it looks like there is something in the hybrid section^^

Besides, would love to be a member! Unfortunately I don´t live in the UK :(

Hendrik there might be light at the end of the tunnel, I think there is lots of oversea Zed owner interested on being members if the issues could be figured out

Chris

Chris there maybe an echo in the tunnel with the double post
i said there maybe an echo in the tunnel with the double post:D

Here is what we have on our sister site

300zx-Club Readers Rides and Projects

I'm starting to think it may be an idea to have similar on here instead of having members projects dotted around various different forums

Cheers,

Andy

I recall me suggesting this in 2008 - went nowhere :confused:

Perhaps it could be expanded to a members blog - that way it can be about what people are doing with their cars project or not.

I recall me suggesting this in 2008 - went nowhere :confused:

Perhaps it could be expanded to a members blog - that way it can be about what people are doing with their cars project or not.

Blogs will be appearing once we've ironed out the forum software upgrade :)

Are you saying you have to be a complete idiot to be a paid up member ? "I was or still am"

I was a member of the zclub for about a year before I found the sister 300zx site

Back