andy | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
andy
Last Activity:
Oct 9, 2011
Owner of ZXtreme LTD

Share This Page

andy

New Forum User, from Rotherham

andy was last seen:
Oct 9, 2011
    1. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Hi again mate :-) I'm really overtired but been farting with the FAST thing,,,is it by any chance compatable with xp pro? found the file you refer to and windows does not recognize it ,,,no worries , i'll probably figure it when im more awake lol. Cheers , Reid.
    2. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Hiya Andy :-) Got the FAST downloaded and just unpacked this eve, only prob is when i try to run it 404's on " no disk" I'm not in a rush to use so maybe any guidance you can send in the next week or so would be great ! I'll keep a few pints behind the bar fur ya :-) Cheers , Reid.
    3. Mr Ex Jnr
      Mr Ex Jnr
      right andy ive got a way of timming the karting

i average 35 sec a lap
      20 laps see who can do it in the quickest
      time the first 3 or so we time

email bak on facebuk hardly log on this profile
    4. bmarti
      bmarti
      Hi, i have been a club member for ten years but i am still barred from the members part of the site,could you please tell me how to access this in future as i feel after all this time i should be able to participate fully Mem No 715,
    5. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Certainly was! Sorry I was a bit down in the dump'z but chargin' up a bit now...Website'z Ace!
    6. andy
      andy
    7. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      WHERE'z this website Dufferz? I've looked,&looked,&looked & cooked but can't get hooked.
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJZ 60.
  • About

Owner of ZXtreme LTD
    Membership Number: