Nissan GT-R....

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Only £65,000!.......Nissan GT-R Black Edition For Sale (2008) on Car And Classic UK

629139.jpg

As its just round the corner, I may just go have a nose, mind you the memsaab would take both bollocks.....:eek:

Replacement brake discs and pads all round close to £5,000.

Up to 12,000 miles per annum:

£785 for scheduled servicing
£4150 for scheduled servicing and replacement of brake discs and pads all round.

18,000 miles per annum:

£1725 for scheduled servicing
£5090 for scheduled servicing and replacement of brake discs and pads all round.
And if you went for the V spec :eek:

DSC_0009.jpg

Think I will give this one a miss

Ive always views the GT-R with a certain amount of suspicion which it seems was justified.

It's propaganda put out by the Germans because their 'sports' cars are fecking weak in comparison to the GTR. For a brand new SpecV wait for the UK release when it isn't that much (at all!). If you have enough money to buy a GTR new then these are not issues at all. Cheaper (and a hell of a lot faster) than a 911 and you can get your kids in the back and some shopping. If you don't want one don't buy one. But don't have a pop at it because it's a phenomenal amount of car for the money. Name a car in that price bracket that has cheaper servicing costs... Good luck

my mate has just taken delivery of his in gunmetal and it is one awesome car will post some pics of it soon

Incredible. It's just an awesome car. Tears up the rule-book of what so called 'sports-cars' should adhere to and slaps all that in a family saloon with a decent sized boot. Definitely my favourite of the old axis-of-evil for cars (followed by the Italians, forgetting the rest as they mean nothing to me). One day I will drive one. Definitely.

A white one came burbleing past our house on Sunday dinner time, it's only 30mph see, but I could tell it was something special before it passed. But you know my thoughts on it, it should have been the new Z but with single turbo.

dam !!!!!!!!! i am only 64,000 short of being able to buy it, i will have to take my chance on the lottery if i am ever able to buy one !!!!!!!!! or i could sell my house and live in it ..................mmmmmmmmmmmm

How can a set of disks and pads set you back 35 grand, surly thats not right.

A client of my mate's has a Murcielago and the brakes on that were just under 5k a corner when he had it serviced. 35k must be a misprint or it's over half the value of the car. Bull shit Mr Han man!

And you find um on trackdays - some people have some serious money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back