vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
Hi

Not owning a Z yet but has been on my list of cars to own for many years.

I'm looking for a 240 LHD CA car mainly because I want a solid body....not too bothered about the rest for the long term as I will want to have it as a rolling project.... a useable car in the short term

Here to learn about these cars and hopefully find one that is suitable...... anyone with any advise and help let know.

Currently own many cars from a diverse cross section but the nearest I come to the likes of this here forum is an R35 with an orange wrap....a truely great car but my passion lies with classics.

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Very nice example Sean have linked to and a reputed selle, the price is more than fair, you can't get a projekt in this state for this kind of money.

Welcome to the club as a webside member :p

Chris

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Hi

Not owning a Z yet but has been on my list of cars to own for many years.

I'm looking for a 240 LHD CA car mainly because I want a solid body....not too bothered about the rest for the long term as I will want to have it as a rolling project.... a useable car in the short term

Here to learn about these cars and hopefully find one that is suitable...... anyone with any advise and help let know.

Currently own many cars from a diverse cross section but the nearest I come to the likes of this here forum is an R35 with an orange wrap....a truely great car but my passion lies with classics.

As the owner and advertiser of the LHD 240Z which has been kindly mentioned by several of my good friends on this forum I invite you to come and have a look/chat. No obligation and no pressure.. I know its a longish trip up to Nottingham but even if you do not return home with a car you will return home knowing and understanding a little more about the 240Z .

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Wise (and kind) words and not really so far considering the voyage the car has already made in its' life to be so close !

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the welcome Guys.

I had seen the grey car on PH and looked with interest. I need to see what else comes about and learn as much as possible before waste anyones time. 5 bags does look great value.

There is a local company that know these cars and I'm gonna invest some time chatting to them as well as you guys before I move, I have a history of very impulsive buys and the Wife is not happy.

Pmac I will pm u.

slaphead

Club Member
As the owner and advertiser of the LHD 240Z which has been kindly mentioned by several of my good friends on this forum I invite you to come and have a look/chat. No obligation and no pressure.. I know its a longish trip up to Nottingham but even if you do not return home with a car you will return home knowing and understanding a little more about the 240Z .

Hello and Welcome - As for the LHD 240Z mentioned above - I had good look at it today and tbh I wish I had the funds, because it is a very nice example of the breed, you wouldn't go far wrong with it.

Mark

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
With respect to the local company that knows Zs.........Pete knows as much if not more.

Thanks for the advice though this car will be a car primarily for my Son. I need to get classic BMW's out of his head and the only car that would definitely sway him is a 240.

Insurance is an issue.........his daily is a 2.2 and I have managed to persuade the ins company to allow him to drive a 240 but a 240 with a 280 engine would be out of bounds.

This is why I need to speak to the chaps I know at the local Z shop to see if they have an answer. I'm sure Pete is every bit an expert but it would be my local guys that would be the future fettlers.

The car looks a goodun for sure and I happen to love the colour too.:thumbs: