New Presenters on Top Gear

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I don't watch the 'show' it became childish and removed from serious motoring years ago. I fear those two will not help either.

uk66fastback

Club Member
I don't know Sean, the F1 was pretty good yesterday I thought. Yes, it can be a procession and like the footy, only a few teams can possibly win, but you do get some good races. I'll agree the first corner is often the most exciting 10secs of the race though, but that hasn't stopped me going to see the British GP the last few years.

As for TG, haven't watched it in years as it doesn't really cater for things I am interested in.

MotoGP was flippin' fantastic as usual this weekend. Hard to believe how the top class of car and bike racing can be soo different

MotoGP is great most weekends!

There's just more 'talent' needed to be in motoGP now, compared to F1. WEC is great car racing. F1 is just dull in everyway. Nice to see the iceman win again though.

TimW

Club Member
I don't watch the 'show' it became childish and removed from serious motoring years ago. I fear those two will not help either.

Yeah, I'm the same, it's good for some light entertainment if bored!

It's a shame Mark Evans seems to have disappeared, A Car is Reborn IMO was one of the best shows around...

Edd's parts in Wheeler Dealers is/was good and I quite like Fatomworks.

It's a shame that shows today seem to give way to moronic entertainment, rather than practical help..

I don't think I'll be waiting in for the next episode of Top Gear...