New member from 'the other side'

Peach

Well-Known Forum User
Hi everybody (said in a 'Dr Nick' style)!

Some of you already know me from 300zx.co.uk, but I have joined here to broaden my Z horizons.

I'll pay up as soon as I can (so you can all see pics of my special new Z) and I will be seeing you at shows and meets :) (probably next year though - too cold now!!:D)

Cheerz!

I'll pay up as soon as I can (so you can all see pics of my special new Z) and I will be seeing you at shows and meets (probably next year though - too cold now!!)
You had better be there on Sun mate in your base spec Slicktop!!:D:D:D

Ill bring a membership form with me!!!:eek:

Welcome - don't worry about pmac, you will have come across him on the "other side" I'm sure:rolleyes:

so now you are paid up lets see some pics, maybe a bit late notice but we are having an Xmas bash Nov 26th at Reading - I'm sure zbirdy will be in touch with details if you are interested.
If not hope to see you at some shows next year

Hiya peachy. dont worry mate you have a few old pals over here. They tease you here and acuse you of wearing ladies clobber and being gay. But sometimes i think its wishful thinking. :eek:

I didnt see Turb0Z did you?????:rolleyes:

pmac said:
I saw that he hadnt paid up yet!!!!!:D:D

HeHeh, there will soon be more 300Zx forum people here than over "there"!:eek:

Welcome!!
WOW! Suttle a brick bud! :devil: i'll go count my pennies ;)

lol nah seems to work fine on here though the site has frozen several times on my pc and its the only site that does, weird again

PEACHY. I understand your coming to xmas do, on the 26th. No arguing.
take a look here. www.calcothotel.co.uk
Give them a ring and book yourself in to join The Z Club Xmas Dinner n Disco 26.11.05.
Sitting at 8.30pm.
Accomadation and Brekky at special rate.
PM me when youve made the arrangements to let me know your coming.
Don.

I said no arguing!!

Back