My New 'baby'

Z32dave

Well-Known Forum User
Just had to show off my new 'baby', a Jap import that's just 'off the boat' not even registered yet, which I paid a deposit on yesterday. It's a 1995 Series III (or IV?) Z32 Silver 2+2 Non-Turbo Manual TargaTop High Spoiler.

Although the mileage is only 72k km. (45k miles) it's being given a full service, including cam belt and water pump, will be MoT'd and registered in my name and taxed then fully valeted ready for me to collect on Friday.

Oooooooooooooo.......I'm so excited, I've even learned how to add a photo to my signature just to give you a peep!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
nice motor dave im very tempted by a z32 as iv not had one yet been looking at a few lately they have grown on me a lot

martin w

Looks superb, good for you :)

Cambelt is always a wise investment, despite the mileage they do 'age' and why wreck a good engine :)

Pleased for you!

The cambelt is the first thing that Nick always does on a car when we buy it whatever car it is or what age or mileage it has done..

Martin W said:
nice motor dave im very tempted by a z32 as iv not had one yet been looking at a few lately they have grown on me a lot

martin w

Hi Martin, Thanks for your comments. I know it seems a bit pushy but have you seen my present car for sale in our 'classifieds'? I'm only selling it because I wanted some of the features of the later series Z32's, My 1990 series I is really a very nice example. Come and have a look, there is definitely no obligation on you to buy.

Dave

Back