My 240Z/Skyline photoshoot

Great set of pictures, very artistically taken! Love the fact your 240Z looks so original without the usual bolt-on arches, deep scoop valance, over-wide wheels etc. These cars are at their most beautiful in their original form in my opinion.

Great Pics Andrew and love the rear view of that Skyline. Have you been or going to any Shows this year?

Great set of pictures, very artistically taken! Love the fact your 240Z looks so original without the usual bolt-on arches, deep scoop valance, over-wide wheels etc. These cars are at their most beautiful in their original form in my opinion.

You haven't seen the seats and door cards ;)

Datty, I'm trying to understand the origins of the car - I've seen your early Thread about it but that talks more about the resto. than the origin. I can see it has 'running lights' so maybe US but it's RHD. Also it has the early (and US) front indicators.

So when you want to go for a drive which do you choose 240 or Skyline?

I always prefer to drive an old car. They're just so much more physical. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm a bit spoiled for choice so its not always the 240. This is what I'm tooling around in at the mo.
SSS%2B4.JPG

Here's a pic of the interior of the 240. Wifey thinks its too much!
UBJ1.JPG

When I restored the 240 I needed the rear wheel arches but I came across full skin pattern rear 1/4 panels in the US. These had the rear marker lights which I quite liked anyway so I kept them. I also liked the cleaner look of the US front indicators so went for them too. BTW I still have another LH full skin 1/4 panel if anyone needs one.

Aaah thanks for the explanation.

That green Datsun looks good too and you appear to have lots of space - unlike me.

You've got some nice cars there, good photos too.

You definitely have a thing for yellow.

Great Pics Andrew and love the rear view of that Skyline. Have you been or going to any Shows this year?

Haven't been to any shows of late due to rubbish work rotas. I'm on a different shift pattern now so hopefully I'll get out a bit more now.

Quote: Originally Posted by datty240Z :Here's a pic of the interior of the 240. Wifey thinks its too much!

I wonder why? Mellow yellow it aint!

But a beautiful car. Enjoy.

Very cool photoshoot, thanks for sharing.

Got a photoshoot myself next week with a big mag that im very much looking forward too.

Enjoy

Back