Michael Jackson has Died

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Exceptionally talented guy who has led a bit of a sad life really.

Fame and money can sometimes ruin people - tragic.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Strange as he was, he had a talent and will leave alone the kiddies.

He was a fantastic performer without question. His music (up 'til the 90s) was awesome. It's a shame. That tour would've put him back in the number 1 slot as far as pop went had he managed to do it.

Who's gonna look after Blanket & Quilt Cover now? Will they still have to wear the masks?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
That wasn't the 'real' M.Jackson that died - the real one's been on ice for several years now since his last concert !
What we've been seeing in the press is a clone which started to go horribly wrong almost from the moment that 'he' appeared in public - this one can't dance or sing, can't reproduce and finally couldn't resist the accelerated disintigration of tissue, even with the best doctors and strongest drugs.

Don't worry, in 2 or 3000 years, new generations will be thrilled by the NOS M.Jackson, defrosted !

boomer

Well-Known Forum User
Prince should be woried! He alaways was a year behind MJ.

PS: I couldn't care less for this loss, the real shocker is the deat of Farah Fawcett

status

Well-Known Forum User
i heard they were gonner melt his body down and turn him into Lego,so the children can play with him

status

Well-Known Forum User
But then it was sugested that plastic bags might be a good idea,but then it was decided he would still be a danger to children

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

He was once very good but that was 20 years ago now, He's been nothing but a strange little freak since then.

Rob