Looking for new bumpers in Europe for 240z

Naamis

New Forum User
Hi all,

I am looking for new bumpers for my -70 240Z. TheZstore has been giving me great customer service etc, but as I'm looking at shipping costs being over 60% of the product cost, it's a very difficult option for me as after taxes it over doubles the cost.

I was primarily looking for Fiberglass bumpers but open for other options as well.
Already pinged FRP Automotive on FB but was wondering what other stores could support me in my need inside of EU. All help much appreciated.

Fibreglass wasn't something that I would personally consider so I can't really say that much about them but if you are considering Chrome bumpers, there is nothing that I know of in EU having searched myself, that provide new ones. You would probably need to source used bumpers and re-chrome if necessary.

However, Group Harrington do Stainless Steel bumpers which look great. I have them on my 2+2 and I paid about £760 all in. There have been comments on previous threads about the fact that they scratch easily but I haven't had that on mine yet.

Already pinged FRP Automotive on FB but was wondering what other stores could support me in my need inside of EU. All help much appreciated.

Harringtons yes but stick with FRP as they do a fantastic 'chrome' version now.

Cost and taste will decide for you.

Also, I will have 3-4 pairs of OEM for sale in the new year - no pictures yet.

Oh and it would be nice if you'd present yourself and your car (+photos) before requesting help....please.

Now why do you want a picture of the poor bloke,are you a pervert and we didn't know it ?

That was a bit of fun, but back on topic:

When I researched this a fair bit, it transpired that rechroming is expensive and he rot likely to come back within 10 years (obviously depends on how you use the car too).

IMHO the best option is stainless steel Harrington bumpers here's a photo of mine when they arrived

9d24cb58976f56c69514982d6d895d95.jpg

They do look awesome on the car but close up the finish is never quite chrome level and some minor details aren't quite original (e.g. Length of rubbers at the rear).

c490538e5c97381c77e5dc268150fbe0.jpg

However having said that I can forgive the small things for bumpers that will outlive the car!

Back