Kobe seiko wheels

Blasphemy, heretic, death - stone the unbeliever ! Tend to agree with you mate but each to their own.

Each to their own
Maybe mag but deffo orrid looking wheels :unsure:

Well at least you had the balls to say it :eek:
but yes not the best lookers are they, mind you though i bet there strong very reasuring at 110mph round bends :devil:

these are gorgeous wheels, when on the right zed.

a works rally replica and you would all be drooling.

not my cup of tea ,proberly better with some nice paint ,watanabe's all day long for me.

The appeal of these wheels is surely that they are a copy of the 'works' wheels, but unfortunately still a copy. But you can't build a works replica or restore an original without them really. That is their value for me.

I'd prefer a set of the original GrpIV racer wheels (4 spoke) but I haven't got the means that the man who ordered these has !

Do remember the original works wheel was made purely for a reason, competition, looks were not really as much as a concern. Some of you think they are "'orrible" your choice, mine is most definately the opposite...they are fabulous.

Do remember the original works wheel was made purely for a reason, competition, looks were not really as much as a concern. Some of you think they are "'orrible" your choice, mine is most definately the opposite...they are fabulous.

original works RALLYE wheel and as rightly said, made not for looks but for competition.........and yours is 'just' a road car ?:confused:

Yes, mine is a road car, but you are forgetting the competition/performance aspect of these Works copies have, which can be hugely benificial to my mere road car.

Weren't they present on the Z432R (the homologated version of the works rally car)? It was the orange one with the black bonnet (like you didn't know...). I love 'em. I must admit, I'd prefer the rear ones to be a little more 'dished' but they're fab all the same. I reckon that they'll look the business on Ian's motor. Feel free to rip the piss out of any mistakes in there.

Weren't they present on the Z432R (the homologated version of the works rally car)? It was the orange one with the black bonnet (like you didn't know...). I love 'em. I must admit, I'd prefer the rear ones to be a little more 'dished' but they're fab all the same. I reckon that they'll look the business on Ian's motor. Feel free to rip the piss out of any mistakes in there.

The Z432R came with black steel wheels.

Oh The Count will be along soon to give you a smackie-bottie :eek: !

Name that rallye car using the S20 engine ?

'R' for racing.:)

Mind you, he'll probably shovel something at me too................:eek:

tch, tch - have another coffee or Red Bull :rolleyes: :

1978 260Z in restoration fitted with 3.2L Rebello Racing engine, incorporating a Rusch Motorsport cylinder head.

Back