Jappfest 2011 - May 14

M

madmarco

japfest_header_new.png

Japfest 2011 at Castle Coombe is on!

Japfest is famous for its massive club displays and last year over 3,000 cars from 89 clubs packed into Castle Combe making it the biggest Japfest to date. The Zclub stand was right in the middle of all the action and had 1000's of visitors to our special display and main stand. With clubs travelling from all over Europe to be part of the event this is one event you can't afford to miss!
In addition to the static displays , there will be track time, drift displays, all the major retailers, and the best collection of Jap iron your likely to see in the UK.

Discounted ticket prices -
Admission - £15 (normaly £16 in advance or £20 on the day)
Z only Track sesion £30 (normaly £35)
japfestprices.jpg

Due to the popularity of the event we are limited to one dedicated Z only track session this year with 20 spots for paid members only. Dont wait to reserve as these spots will go quickly!

Please post your name and tickets required on this thread and I will maintain the master list on post #2

Last edited by a moderator:

martinmac

Inactive
1. Scootg - 2 Tickets - No Track Time.
2.magic84 2.one ticket. . no track time
3. CaptainSensible. One ticket. Would be interested in track time.
4. Blacky - no tickets - no track - Stand pass please :thumbs
5. veilside z. 2 tickets please. track time also
6. Jay 1 ticket
7. Ian 1 ticket
8. Chris`I - 1 ticket - no track time

Charlie Boy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Madmarco I was a paid member until a week or so ago. Been having paypal issues for over a month now and have just written to them to finally get it sorted:( Hopefully I will be back to a paid up member shortly otherwise it will be an good old fashioned cheque. So please add me to the list if that's ok.

Cheers

C

M

madmarco

Hi Madmarco I was a paid member until a week or so ago. Been having paypal issues for over a month now and have just written to them to finally get it sorted:( Hopefully I will be back to a paid up member shortly otherwise it will be an good old fashioned cheque. So please add me to the list if that's ok.

Cheers

C

OK mate, just dont leave it too long. :thumbs:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
NOT missing out this year :devil: 2 x admission please for zpuupy and wife :driving: The ol Z31 will be show worthy by mid April at latest :)