Japfest Classic Goodwood Circuit 6th October 2024 - official thread

richiep

Club Member
Following on from the mention of this in another thread, I’m making this the official info and participation one. It’s quite a way out, but as per the title, Japfest has announced a brand new, additional iteration of the show to be held at Goodwood next October. This version will be limited to pre-2000 cars and like Japfest Silverstone, an early bird booking offer is in place, with display/driver tickets at £15.

We have a club stand booked. :)

Here’s the info:
Thank you for registering your club for Japfest Classic 2024. To book club tickets for your club stand, please use the code below:

Club Name: The Z Club
Code: JCL-117

You can either use this code to book the tickets on behalf of your Club, or pass this code onto your Club Members to make their individual bookings themselves.

How to book your tickets:
1. Click here https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts...?Client_Id='KM'&Project_Id='EVJC'&System_Id=2
2. After entering your details, please select 'YES' to attend as a part of a club.
3. This will then prompt you to enter the code you were given above.
4. You can then proceed to book your club tickets and add ons as required.

Please ensure you select a display entry ticket if you or your members wish to display their car.

CLUB DEADLINE: Midnight on Monday 9th September 2024

Early bird price deadline is 31st December 2023.

Last edited:
I’ve updated the link. FYI, it appears you need to create a new Japfest Classic account separate from your Japfest Silverstone account to manage your booking.

I’ve tested it by booking my own pass and it worked. It’s similar to the process for the main Japfest event.

Last edited:
It won't let me book for Classic, just keeps going back to Silverstone. Have logged a support ticket, will see what happens and let you know.

The new link does exactly the same as the old one? I now have 2 Silverstone accounts!
Like I said, it worked for me, but I had to create a new account specifically for the event; I was confused at first as I expected the same details I used for Silverstone to work, but clearly they didn’t.

Heard back from Kelsey the promoters

'Sorry, this is an error on our part, we have now changed this.
Many Thanks.
Kelsey Events Team'

They have now reset the link so it goes to the right page and you can select the event.

All booked in!
Excellent and thanks for chasing Kelsey up and getting a result!

Hopefully this will make for an interesting season-ending meet next year (early October is pretty late compared to most). I’ve never actually been to Goodwood, so this will be nice to try out.

Excellent and thanks for chasing Kelsey up and getting a result!

Hopefully this will make for an interesting season-ending meet next year (early October is pretty late compared to most). I’ve never actually been to Goodwood, so this will be nice to try out.
Which car Will you be in Richie?

Back