Jap Day 14th may 2016

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone would interested in having a joint stand at jap day.
We currently have 8 from 350 & 370z owners club attending.

richiep

Club Member
This is Castle Combe's replacement for Japfest, give they lost that event to Silverstone. Unfortunately, I think they've lost most of the likely participants and punters too, given how much more accessible Silverstone is. Still, will be interesting to see what they manage to salvage out of the situation.

Farmer42

Club Member
I'm interested in going to this one. I can't make Japfest in April and Castle Combe is about 20 mins away from where I live.

Please let me know any arrangements that are being made or whether I need to make them myself.

I have a '75 S30 2+2.

Cheers

Paul

Huw

Club Member
As its local and just around the corner so to speak, it would be rude not to attend. Count me in.

Huw

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
I've put you guys in the club stand list. I'll keep you informed on any arangments that made.

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
The stand has been arranged now.
To purchase tickets through the following website.
http://www.japday.co.uk/

Click on car club pass

The car club box
Then car club pass- individual bookings

It's important that you add 350/370z CLUB STAND before you submit payment
All payments have to be made before 31st March 2016.

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all if your still interested in being part of the club stand could please let me know when you've purchased your tickets

Farmer42

Club Member
Hi all if your still interested in being part of the club stand could please let me know when you've purchased your tickets

Still interested but having a bit of trouble with getting the tickets on their website as it appears to have crashed. Will try again today.

Farmer42

Club Member
I have now managed to pay for my ticket but there didn't appear to be any obvious place to put the club details so I typed it in the 'Special Instructions' bit on the paypal payment page.

Not sure if that will register though.

Paul

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Paul.
They had a issue with PayPal. That's what I done put it in the special requirements section.
It'll be good to meet you a see your car.
Nathan

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
Put me down also :)
I tried to get the car ready for japfest last year and failed
It's only just ready ... Think I was a tad optomistic

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
It'll be good to meet you huw and big Rex too. The stand currently has around 22 cars expected and its still growing. We should have a good turn.

iandecjak

Club Member
All paid up and already looking forward to the day particularly as I will miss Japfest for the first time since it started.......

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
We're currently upto 22 cars, the gates open at 7am. We need to get there early to beat the traffic. We will also have to stay on the stand until 4pm before we can leave