Jae

Chas

Z Club Member
The JAE date is September 11th-13th 2009. Whats good to see it has moved back to Northamptonshire and is being held at Wicksteed Park, where there is toys for all ages. For more info go to www.japcarclub.com.

Unfortunately, it's the same dates as Zedfest in Nottingham (an event we're putting on). Whereas JAE will have plenty of Scooby snacks and Evo peeps, the UK's biggest Z fraternity will be 'representing' at Calverton, along with a huge collection from the clubs mentioned below. Get your 'fest on (DON'T BE A JAECKASS!)

zedfest09a.gif

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

The JAE date is September 11th-13th 2009. Whats good to see it has moved back to Northamptonshire and is being held at Wicksteed Park, where there is toys for all ages. For more info go to www.japcarclub.com.

The club is not having a stand at JAE as it clashes with Zedfest our major event of the year and our AGM

We booked the venue for Zedfest in Autumn 2008 for the 11/13th September 2009 as JAE has always been traditionally the third weekend of July giving a six week gap from the show except for last year when JAE was moved to about two weeks prior to the traditional September Zedfest date

About two months ago JAE announced that they were holding the event on the same weekend as Zedfest and as the club is commited to the Zedfest date it can not attend JAE this year

As I have 2 children I would rather go to Wicksteed Park, than to a field in the middle of nowhere.

is it ok for rabbits chas,might make it myself this year if not on holiday again,have to give it a try

I'm not going to JAE either. I have neither NOS, or a subwoofer, so it's pointless! :devil:

I stand here an entirely corrected Canadian ! :lol: And even more looking forward to Nottingham now ! :thumbs: (might have found a car ) :D:driving:

Back