interior door panels

JK240

Club Member
I have found a chap selling a couple of what are described as new and never installed interior black door coverings, only problem is he is in the states, which is not too much of a concern for me as if it's the only way to get them then I am quite happy to pay the postage.

But just thought I would ask if anybody knows if its possible to get them this side of the atlantic anywhere?

Happy new year everyone too by the way :D

I just know that Craig was going to make some Carbon Fibre ones. I think this one is for his competition version of his doors but it'll give you the idea:

Attachments

• door%20card3%20001.JPG
    door%20card3%20001.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 43
I have found a chap selling a couple of what are described as new and never installed interior black door coverings, only problem is he is in the states, which is not too much of a concern for me as if it's the only way to get them then I am quite happy to pay the postage.

But just thought I would ask if anybody knows if its possible to get them this side of the atlantic anywhere?

Happy new year everyone too by the way :D

Remember they will be the wrong way round on a RHD car as the door cards are handed the LHD drivers side is our passenger side.

Thanks Rob, my door cards are re-usable, it's just they have been covered with a carpet like material at some point and I just want to get them looking a little bit more like they did originally.

This is whats available...

zparts004.jpg

Looking at the pic I wouldnt bother. Im sure someone in the UK with a pair of scissors and an industrial sewing machine could make up the kit for you if you gave them some black vinyl. cos thats how its made.
nobody here would stock such a kit as there is virtually no demand for it.
IMO as usual.

Not wanting to steal away Pauls' sale, I agree with Pete, I reckon if you find a decent trimmer, he can make you something to order for the same money if not less. It's what I did here for my 240Z !

It finished better too (imho) because it was slightly 'padded' rather than thet 'orrible flat covered cardbaord !

Back