I'm back, and ready for Zs

Russ

Club Member
Hello all,

Just wanted to say Hi again after being away for a couple years. Very glad to see the website looking so nice, and the migration was obviously done excellently. I still have nearly 7k posts and just found all my old gallery pics, well done!! :)

I still have my S30 - TPA 943M - and it's still in bits.
I still have my CZ32 -R334 DUR - and it's off the road.

Just coming up with a plan to bring the 300 back, it's going in for an MOT soon, and I am ordering new suspension and stuff. Needs to be on the road in time for June (my birthday), and I'm considering replacing the rusting tailgate with a carbon fibre one whilst I'm at it.

The 240 is in a sorry state, but having spoken to Fourways I have confidence she'll be great. I need to build a new garage (end of Summer) so will get her in towards the end of the year, ready to do a build next Summer. I thought I had better join again as I'll have a million questions and cannot decide what kind of car I'm looking to build. I'm not sure ploughing money into an L6 is for me, so thought I might try a NA RB26/RB30 with some crank/custom piston magic, using my Mikuni PH44s (that Mike F sold me years ago!). That might be way beyond my skill level, and an expensive way to make hp, but I'm still in planning so it's ok to dream.

Anyway great to be back, looking forward to getting the 300 out soon.

Cheers

Russ

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome back Russ! Migration had a few bumps but most of the content came through ok :D

Looking forward to seeing more pics as they get made roadworthy!

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Wow Russ good to hear from you - I'm sure it's more than a couple of years though.

The good thing is even if your S30 resto is beyond your skills you shouldn't have lost an money on it if youn decide to sell it.

Russ

Club Member
Thank you gents.

I do have pics of my shell, but I'm too ashamed to share them at the moment. Soon as it's in paint I'll start a build thread and show you the full horrors :)