Hiya all

steads

Forum User
Hiya all, Just poped in to say hiya to you all, Just picked up 2 transit loads of 280zx turbo parts tonight had a look at the shell but I'm afraid its had it the a post and b posts were rotton and the floor well the carpet was hanging thro it, so now looking out for a shell. I have 2 interiors one blu n silver n the other in tan, 2 engines and g/boxes and boxes n boxes oh and more boxes of bits exhausts, turbo's and 8 Dunlop denovas and a set of turbo vec wheels. All the best Trev

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Wow, that's a lot of bits n bobs there. Hopefully you can find a sweet 280 to bolt them on to! Welcome to the site bud.

steads

Forum User
hi all thank you for the warm welcome, I have'nt found a shell as yet but I did get my hands on this,

100_4512.jpg

100_4513.jpg

believe or not she is complete and turbo'd too, just seemed a waste to let go to the scrappy, the engine does turn over too, I'm not really sure wot todo with her as she is well past saving. LOL

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Get the engine cleaned up and running really sweet and flog it. Same with tranny / box etc. The body is pretty awesome. Not seen one that bad since Sean's first calendar proof...

woodjohn

Active Forum User
if i,d known it was turbo'd i might have made an effort for a closer look, but i heard the owner was a difficult man to deal with. anyway it would have cost me loads to bring it south.what are you going to do with it?

steads

Forum User
He's not the best to deal with mate, not sure what the plan of attack is yet mate, tho it does fit in the back of a mercedes pick up!!