hello again (sheepishly)!!!!!

abas

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all

long time no speak. Nice to see that most of the usual suspects are still here!!!!

sadly I'm posting here to find out if I can get someone in the zclub to put a value all my z stuff, as I'm getting divorced, and need to sell all of it.

Is there such a service?

thx

AB

Moggy but it's only for Z Club members !

Put up a for sale ad with best offers invited as a start.

I am a z club member!!!!!

my Standing order went through at end of may this year so why am I not considered to be a member?

:confused:

AB

I think Sean means the Z stuff you have he would like to hoover up and take to France. :D

Send a list to either Mike or Peter, they would give you good idea on price.

I think Sean means the Z stuff you have he would like to hoover up and take to France. :D

Send a list to either Mike or Peter, they would give you good idea on price.

Thanks Maxim - perhaps Sean might like my LHD 240z then!!!:D

AB

Andrew, great to hear from you again but sorry about the divorce. I've just posted a note to Steve B to check his SO records re membership.

Is your wife interested in half the Z parts then ;)?

Andrew big sorry from me as it is down to me as I missed posting up to Rob that you had paid:eek:

Just hope missing this isn't a sign of me going senile and forgetting things
oops.gif

been there with the divorce thing. not nice and very messy especially with kids involved. hope you fair well. I managed to get out with my MG Midget at the time. I went back 6 weeks later to get the rest of the spares from the garage and its was empty. she sent it ALL to the scrap man!!.. she threw away 2 hardtops..2 engines. spares for TR's. Jags, tons of new spares and loads of my tools I had had from a kid. God it hurts to recall that. I had to start again at 36 with nothing. not even a roof {or a hard top} over my head. Then I met my current partner and she is superb.. hates the cars but I cant have it all. she loves me and it all turned out well in the end. I hope it does for you as well. good luck.

thank you

Glad to find some support here!!!! and that I am a paid up zclub member. So far my ex isn't interested in my z/z bits, I'm selling as I am going to have to move and will not have space for a car. I've been wanting to sell for some time but I have had limited mobility for most of the past 18 months and so haven't done anything about selling.

At the moment someone else has first dibs on the car and bits, so I will only post the list if that does not happen, but i still need to approach moggy for a valuation ( if it's possible he will value a partially built car plus a load of bits)

Zed -the-red, that's a bummer - fortunately I'm still at the address where all the bits are, so I can keep them safe, but I know there is an awful lot of other sentimental stuff that I will have to chuck away, which I would like to keep if I had the space.

thx

AB

Back