FRP Automotive

Matt Long

Well-Known Forum User
Has anyone else had dealings with these people, is Craig a member here?
They don't seem too keen to respond to messages when you've sent them fair size chunks of money.

He used to be but lapsed
Have you tried to ring them as sometimes the personal approach gets far better results
But then I am old school

There seems to be no way of contacting them other than Facebook messenger.
I managed to get them to acknowledge they had received the payment but that was only after bombarding the parent company again only through messenger, but since then, radio silence.
If that's the norm, fair enough, I was just hoping to establish a pattern, not necessarily start a what a bunch of tossers thread.
If anyone has a phone number that would be great.

There seems to be no way of contacting them other than Facebook messenger.
I managed to get them to acknowledge they had received the payment but that was only after bombarding the parent company again only through messenger, but since then, radio silence.
If that's the norm, fair enough, I was just hoping to establish a pattern, not necessarily start a what a bunch of tossers thread.
If anyone has a phone number that would be great.

PM me mate and explain the whole story with dates - I'll see what I can do.

07960 890379 is the number I have for Craig, usually answers of you send a text, eventually. Although he does owe me some bumper brackets and ignored the last message I sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really like a couple of sets of bumpers but not sure I can go through the hassle. Does he do them with the mounting holes now?

The ones I've got are non drilled, I'm guessing the mounting brackets would be held on with epoxy resin? He's sposed to be supplying me with 280z specific mounting brackets but like I said above, not responded to my last text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt, i have located a passenger side rear bumper corner for you. Send me an e-mail and I will send pics. Mike

Back