Front Bumper install

Turn & Burn

Club Member
Can anyone post up a couple of pics of the front bumper wrapping around the headlight bucket. I’ve got the bumper mounted on the front brackets but the sides / wrap arounds are moving away from the headlight bucket towards the rear tips of the bumper. The bumper may have ‘relaxed’ when i blasted it and expanded slightly.
Just wondering what normal is and how to correct it, I’d really like them quite tight in to the body.
Thanks

atomman

Club Member
There should be a little bracket on the last mounting hole to pull in the ends , it bolts through the last hole in the recess, will see if i have a photo handy

Turn & Burn

Club Member
Got there in the end, I had to close the bumper in a few mm, but fit well enough not to need any pressure on the small bolts that go through the wing. Couple more tweaks and I think it’ll be good.72CA7008-00A0-49A9-85FC-732B40AB511F.jpeg4623151A-2F73-4300-9992-4278978CEF28.jpegE12048E1-7B5F-40D9-B598-7CAB878190D3.jpeg

peter_s

Club Member
Looks great!

I can see you probably have the same sidemarker lenses I bought... Mine were from ebay/Thailand I believe.

Mine cracked within 6 months, all of them. :(