drag challenge

I've been slacking.. sorry guys, Mike has the dates already. He has given them to me to add to the calendar, I will try and get down to it this week along with all the other dates I have :eek:.

ben240z said:
Hi when do the drag race dates come out for the club meetings

Hi ben it would be great to see how the car goes at the pod if you can make it for meeting:)

I certianly want to get to at least one meeting but cant let it interfere with the hillclimb dates

still no mag and still no drag dates. Any chance some kind person could post up the dates here for all to see or is it a secret drag challange this year to protect skiddies record. cheers ben

19th March - pre-season test day
9th April - round 1
13 May - round 2
24/25th June - round 3 at Japshow
16th July - round 4
13th Aug - round 5
3rd Sept - round 6

8th Oct - Jap-show 2 for the prize giving.

:) (I can't wait.................and I'm only watching !!! )

Thanks Rob - beat me to it. I might try and add a couple of York dates as there is a bit of interest again - any volunteers to collate and run as I probably won't be able to fit them into my own schedule...?? We will supply tables to fill in to collect times and a reminder of the rules. How many takers for York??

I might be interested Mike -- if only to open up a can of Northern
wupass.jpg

Such an agent-provocateur :D EVERY opportunity.

Let's hope your 3.1 does not feel the wrath of Steve's teeny little can of whup ass....... how many BHP do you think you will see from it ? Surely 300BHP or maybe even a little over ?

I'll be there with my 'soon to be built' 3.1 GReddy powered Z32 :D

12's????? Naaaaaaaa!! Straight to the 11's thanks very much! LOL (I hope) :D

Back