1863_pd1859595_2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 115
  • dd75183a.jpg
    dd75183a.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 126

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Yep that ORANGE really makes the car. More impact than WHITE. IMO:rofl:

Are you sure thats white Pete ? looks more lke albino orange to me :) Rahail gave me some prices on doing this conversion & its not good, I was very shocked indeed at the amount of cash involved :eek:.

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Yea, the front make it look like Droopy the cartoon dog
images

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Zg flares

I like this one!

Attachments

• Lowered_pic[1].jpg
    Lowered_pic[1].jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 74

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I don't like the G-nose on a 2 seater - much less on a 2+2 - it looks too thin and long - out of proportion and one loses the distinctive tapered aggressive front end. The onlt G-nose I DO like is a racer, as per the Sprinkbok and Le Mans racers - they look wider to cope with the extra length.

The rest of the cars there, especially the red one look like HotWheels cars - tacky bitz added on and huge wide wheels and low profile tyres - yuk. Only good for boulevard cruising and not driving which is what Zs are about.

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Ah I see! So is that why we, I mean you, or some of you atleast, discriminate against the JDM Fairlady Z?

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
No that can't be the reason, the rotating Z Club logo (albeit the old one) at the top RH corner of the home page distinctly says Datsun/Nissan. So why is the JDM discriminated against?

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Hey, don't point the finger at me! I've been trying to convince people that all these 'Datsuns' are actually Nissans for as long as I can remember........

But more to the point, Japanese market Zs were never officially sold as 'Datsuns' - so there's no such thing as a 'Datsun 240ZG', despite what Tamiya box art might say......

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
I've read that Nissan used the Datsun name for export only because if its export drive failed then the Nissan name would remain untarnished. Would it be nice to see the Datsun name make a comeback as was the rumour a couple of years ago or would this harm the exclusivity and rarity value of our classics?